SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dating - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:42 pm

julychild wrote:No proof, but I think Raven wants to be the lead. I bet in the next couple of weeks we'll see her million friends and cousins start liking "Raven for Bachelorette" type tweets.

Whatever happens I hope they have been paying attention and know that you don't have the gig until you are announced publicly.

Well, TPTB aren't propping her up like Corrine and Nick, so why wouldn't friends and family do it? If Nick can want to be the lead, why not anyone else?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

dating - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by julychild Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:58 pm

atem wrote:
julychild wrote:No proof, but I think Raven wants to be the lead. I bet in the next couple of weeks we'll see her million friends and cousins start liking "Raven for Bachelorette" type tweets.

Whatever happens I hope they have been paying attention and know that you don't have the gig until you are announced publicly.

Well, TPTB aren't propping her up like Corrine and Nick, so why wouldn't friends and family do it?  If Nick can want to be the lead, why not anyone else?

I actually want Raven as the next Bachelorette (for now)...so does she,imo.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:27 am

I read that Rachel called/talked to Raven on Instagram? Did anyone see it? Thanks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:53 am

Was it on her IG live? I saw it just as it ended!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:18 am

Lara wrote:Was it on her IG live? I saw it just as it ended!

Yes, on Instagram Live. Was she at her parents?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:25 am

Holy hottie in this scene - love her makeup! (Also Nick's reaction to the nanny thing laugh out loud)

"She did not know how to clean a spoon" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . Oh my god!best phrase for tonight  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]#bachelorabc [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:56 am

I'm sorry, I'm just not a Raven fan. So far, everything about her has just rubbed me the wrong way. How is it, that she gets a pass for running to the lead in week 3, to throw another woman under the bus? Lord knows I am NO fan of Corrine, but this tells me Raven has her own issues. hmmm
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:35 am

I guess my feeling is if members on the forum are bored and irritated with Corinne, I would imagine the season's women are way over her by now.
Corinne is a spoiled child. She may chronologically be a woman, but not emotionally and perhaps not mentally.
Very little quality time is given to any given cast person with the lead at this point unless you have that 1:1.
I would imagine this coupled with Corinne's personality have the cast beyond frustrated at having to put up her, more less share her with the lead. Imagine if any of us had to live with a Corinne, locked up with nothing to do. It's amazing some did not start pranking her. Show me it's a fairly nice, tolerant group of women --thus far.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA I'm waiting to like her but she hasn't caught my attention yet. Plus I wasn't crazy about the pre filming games of who's wearing the green gown.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:23 am

Kashathediva wrote:I guess my feeling is if members on the forum are bored and irritated with Corinne, I would imagine the season's women are way over her by now.
Corinne is a spoiled child. She may chronologically be a woman, but not emotionally and perhaps not mentally.
Very little quality time is given to any given cast person with the lead at this point unless you have that 1:1.
I would imagine this coupled with Corinne's personality have the cast beyond frustrated at having to put up her, more less share her with the lead.  Imagine if any of us had to live with a Corinne, locked up with nothing to do. It's amazing some did not start pranking her. Show me it's a fairly nice, tolerant group of women --thus far.

Even afterbuzz TV hosts started calling her "cheese pasta" instead of her name. That is how much she's grating on everybody's nerves.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:23 am

Nibbles22 wrote:I'm sorry, I'm just not a Raven fan.  So far, everything about her has just rubbed me the wrong way.  How is it, that she gets a pass for running to the lead in week 3, to throw another woman under the bus?  Lord knows I am NO fan of Corrine, but this tells me Raven has her own issues. hmmm

Wait till Vanessa does it with Danielle Lo! giggling LOL

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:34 am

I found their convo really amusing. Corinne can't be good for Nick because she has a nanny and can't wash a spoon while Raven wrote in her bio she is an awful cook.

I agree. Corinne has brought out the stress of being in the mansion quicker than usual. It happens ever season. It's to be expected and Raven's approach was more humorous than mean IMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan