SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IMO Spot on!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:45 pm

happygolucky wrote:yeap! Back to Raven ... I actually didn't see much of her (I admit, skipping many minutes of the show, so I even missed the cheese pasta Upset) so I'm wondering what is coming across ... how is she, personality wise?
My 2c about Raven ... seeing the introduction video, I would advise her to cut her hair a bit, since I don't think that length does her face justice - but that's just my taste. Have no problem with the accent, actually I'm not sure what is her accent? And the part I've seen Nick say that Raven seems to be very honest (outspoken), I presume it's a trait that caught Nick's attention to bring her among the final 3.

There really isn't that much to go on so far.
Sarcastic wit - comes through in her SM.
Direct at times but not always - told Nick she likes a-holes like him; talked about Corinne's nanny when probably C's sexual boldness bothered her more; ITM talk about Nick's fourth time but has yet to question him directly
Bold - lathered sunscreen on his chest infront of everyone at the pool party.

In her intro pack she said "family, faith, and football" which is consistent with all we know.  Family - she moved back home forgoing her law classes when her dad was diagnosed with cancer, mom jumped into the fray on Facebook when Raven was filming and there was speculation about changes to Raven's SM; faith - before she left for filming her last "like" on Twitter was of an interview of Sean Lowe about waiting for marriage to have sex; football - "pig soey".  
Obviously entrepreneurial in that she is exceptionally accomplished to have her own business that expanded from online to include storefront. Plus she appears to have made a deal for her RC dresses with a well known pageant dresser - clothes in exchange for pics of her in those clothes for advertising by the lender. Again obv that she is into fashion.  Not sure if the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] items were ordered by her before filming began or after her return.  I guess it depends how long it takes to silk screen a t.  My guess is it only takes a few days.
I speculate she likes attention to a degree.  She and Danielle Lo are the only ones who have done a LIVE IG with fans.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:15 pm

Raven did very well in High School, was Homecoming Queen and some other thing for High School.  Played basketball.  Her mom is a Principal and was a school teacher.  I don't know exactly what her Dad does other than work for some factory?  I think.

Oh, and before she got rid of her Facebook, you would know she is a huge dog lover.

Here is a little article on her being Homecoming Queen
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], your analysis skills are exemplary! A very good post! yes

I am very 'meh' about her so far. The press release says that Nick sees a feisty side of her on this date. I am excited to see what that is all about. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:02 pm

OK. Thanks for some insight on Southern drawl. I remember seeing one dating show filmed in Alabama, but they talked with different "drawl" (or was that an accent?) ... I know Alabama is not Arkansas, so I was just curious why people (reading few comments around on twitter and here) are accentuating her accent ... since to me didn't really stand out much and sounded quite "general" (maybe I haven't heard her enough)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Hugesmile the same is said for our south, that the life goes "slower" (like people enjoy life more) but I've never payed attention to the talk, I would think we even speak faster (or maybe when we "discuss/argue", which with the temperament it can be often) ... I think the culture of "south" is adapting the pace of the climate.

Reading about her HS sport past I can totally see it now ... spunky girl ... (Nick's type).
Without taking anything away from her maturity and intelligence, but I'd presume she's too young for Nick ... or just simply not a match for him on emotional level (doesn't mean he's more mature) and I would assume they have different views on some key issues regarding a relationship. But I am curious what connects them.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:55 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, its more a southern drawl than an accent.  And the level of southernness put into the drawl varies from person to person, town to town, etc. across the southern states in the US.

And to quote a line from an old favorite of mine:

Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid.  - Jake Perry (character in the movie), Sweet Home Alabama

PINKHEART that movie!!

I like Raven so far she seems nice. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:27 am

This is what Raven posted on her Instagram with the full pic of her dress from her night portion of her date (sorry, I don't know I to put up the pic)

ravennicolegatesYou'll definitely see me fall... but do I fall in rollerblades or fall in love?? ❤️ This coming Monday! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you, @scarletclothing for letting me look good when I'm falling!

I thought Alexis' response was hilarious (about the dress)

alexiswaters_Still pissed my broad azz back wouldn't fit in it

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:36 am

I should've added a *wink wink* to my post about her not having an accent because Arkansas is my home too, so she sounds perfectly normal to me! It is interesting about how changeable it can be from town to town - two of my great aunts lived for years and years in Pine Bluff, Arkansas and I loved to hear them talk. They had the biggest, slowest southern drawl you can imagine. It was a Pine Bluff thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here you go...

You'll definitely see me fall... but do I fall in rollerblades or fall in love??  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  This coming Monday! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you, @scarletclothing for letting me look good when I'm falling! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ETA: Off topics, but for anyone wanting to know / learn how to bring over pics, GA has a detailed how to in the Rules and Guidelines section.  

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:48 am

Thanks ladybug82!  I'm not part of Instagram.  Thanks for telling us how to share them!

BKay wrote:I should've added a *wink wink* to my post about her not having an accent because Arkansas is my home too, so she sounds perfectly normal to me! It is interesting about how changeable it can be from town to town - two of my great aunts lived for years and years in Pine Bluff, Arkansas and I loved to hear them talk. They had the biggest, slowest southern drawl you can imagine. It was a Pine Bluff thing.

Cool!  Thanks for sharing.  I like Lucas Blacks' southern accent.  I am glad he didn't get rid of it to be in movies, tv, etc.

I guess I pretty much ignore it.  At first I didn't get why Raven was in the F4, but when I saw her facebook (before she took it down) and about Grey Suede, etc., I think she is very nice, smart and would be fun to be around.

Raven responded to someone that she doesn't even like country music!  LOL

ravennicolegates@shellbeezbackindatrap not that country,don't even like country music.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:15 am

Ladybug82 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here you go...

You'll definitely see me fall... but do I fall in rollerblades or fall in love??  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  This coming Monday! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you, @scarletclothing for letting me look good when I'm falling! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ETA: Off topics, but for anyone wanting to know / learn how to bring over pics, GA has a detailed how to in the Rules and Guidelines section.  

She was wearing pants while skating so I guess her question is redundant.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:17 am

notarose wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here you go...

She was wearing pants while skating so I guess her question is redundant.

Actually, in the commercial you see that in the museum she is wearing that dress with rollerblades and Nick is wearing rollerskates.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan