SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:21 am

yes  thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:53 am

You are welcome notarose

You know, it's funny...has Raven ever roller skated before or just rollerblade? I've roller skated when I was young, but never have tried rollerblading.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:04 am

I haven't rollerbladed, but skated a lot when younger. Is rollerblading more difficult?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:24 am

Kashathediva wrote:I haven't rollerbladed, but skated a lot when younger. Is rollerblading more difficult?

I find it easier because ice skate blades offer less support than rollers. They are about the same when you try to stop.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Raven and Nick are definitely 'GOALS' [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:29 pm

Again (similar to umbrella pic with DLo) in the second pic above, Nick has his arm on the railing, not around Raven. And she is his rumored\spoiled F2. IMO, I'm seeing a pattern of Nick's body language "holding back" on physical contact with the other women.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:49 pm

Yeah I was going to make the same observation about his body language. Raven has her arms around his waist and is practically wrapped around him but while he's returning her kiss, he has his hands on the railing. I'm starting to see why so many are saying Nick is actually a bad actor.

Last edited by lleyki on Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:00 pm

They are on skates/rollerblades at the time.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:05 pm

^If you are referring to the blue tint pic that is actually at the Milwaukee Art Musuem where they had dinner.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Naijabach Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:11 pm

But when they zoomed out on them, they were on rollerblades so he probably had to hold the railing for balance.
Naijabach
Naijabach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:17 pm

Can you rollerblade inside the museum? And what's with her date? Roller skating in day and roller blading at night? Can't the girl wear some nice heels on her date? I am confused....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:20 pm

Yes.  I too thought... how neat, we will finally get to see some neat art at the museum on their 1 on 1 date!

NOPE!  We see Raven and Nick in their evening attire with Nick in skates and Raven on rollerblades!  I'm like...what the?  But, that would be cool to be able to skate in a museum too, I guess.  LOL

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan