SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:22 pm

Well the Musuem is all marble/tile so I guess it could be skatable. I don't know why the museum would agree to that though. Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:26 pm

For reference, this is the inside of the museum. That pic is clearly from there.

Source: google

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:29 pm

Looks like a cool museum. I love museums!!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:33 pm

In that part of the museum, it looks like there's no art or sculptures they can run into, so looks pretty skate-able to me. yes
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Looks like a cool museum. I love museums!!

It's really freaking cool. The "sails" move with the sun, changing the outside appearance of the Musuem. Here's more about it.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:10 pm

Nick has made it very obvious, he isn't leading anyone on with body language that's a sure thing IMHO.

I and others noticed it when we received BSB's pics, New Orleans pics, now umbrella pics in another thread and this one hanging on to the railing for dear life or which ever way you want to take it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:17 am

Raven is so funny! Love her! That skating date was so fun.

Please, don't do BIP! Please!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:37 am

I think she will be the new bachelorette.  She has sass to spare.

Last edited by reason on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:11 pm

I like Raven, and I thought her story was pretty amusing at first listen. I think she's a leading contender for the Bachelorette, but I always think it's too early to tell at this point in the season. As cute and feisty as she came across telling her story about her ex, it did raise some red flags for me. Her boyfriend is a piece of sh!t for cheating, don't get me wrong. But I think it was also a bit problematic for her to physically attack the two of them. I'm torn between feeling it was justified (like, go girl go!) and feeling like the violence was a bit much. Not sure I was loving how much SM seemed to normalize it like it was the best or most appropriate response either.

Full disclaimer: I've seen in some places (twitter, reddit) they referred to what she did as assault, and IMO I think that's inaccurate because it doesn't take into account context.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:15 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:I like Raven, and I thought her story was pretty amusing at first listen. I think she's a leading contender for the Bachelorette, but I always think it's too early to tell at this point in the season. As cute and feisty as she came across telling her story about her ex, it did raise some red flags for me. Her boyfriend is a piece of sh!t for cheating, don't get me wrong. But I think it was also a bit problematic for her to physically attack the two of them. I'm torn between feeling it was justified (like, go girl go!) and feeling like the violence was a bit much. Not sure I was loving how much SM seemed to normalize it like it was the best or most appropriate response either.

Full disclaimer: I've seen in some places (twitter, reddit) they referred to what she did as assault, and IMO I think that's inaccurate because it doesn't take into account context.

I wish I could give Raven a hug after telling her story. Raven is one of the sweetest people I've seen on this show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:28 pm

I just love her. heartbeat I'm crossing my fingers for her as the next ette! She'd be so fun!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:19 pm

IDK, Im not really buying that story. I wonder if producers made her embellish a bit. I mean she saw them having sex and she stuck around and started hitting him with a high heel? sounds crazy...jmo

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan