SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:34 pm

I think privacy is subjective with that generation...at least those that are willing to be out there for tv, promoting business., promoting social media etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:45 pm

I love how good friends Rachel and Raven are!  bestbud!

Twitter

Rachel Lindsay ‏@TheRachLindsay
If you have something to say to @ravengates09, then you have something to say to me... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added source)

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:29 pm

atem wrote:I love how good friends Rachel and Raven are!  bestbud!

Twitter

Rachel Lindsay ‏@TheRachLindsay
If you have something to say to @ravengates09, then you have something to say to me... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I loved Raven's response too! It figures they would be my two favorite girls this season.

Twitter
Raven ‏@ravengates09 6h I love you to the moon & back @TheRachLindsay

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added source)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:34 pm

So many of the ladies this season seem low maintenance, low drama and friends. How great!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:36 pm

Very nice to see. I like the camaraderie this season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:58 pm

Raven's Mom is so sweet. I see where Raven gets her kindness from. I read her Facebook page and she said that she cried watching the episode, because she remembered that night and how hurt Raven was and she's very proud of her daughter.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:52 pm

Hi Everyone,

So I was reading reality steve's recap earlier and got bored so scrolled down to the comments section where there were two very interesting comments about Raven and how they had no sympathy for her basically because "how you get him is how you loose him."

I don't know what possessed me to but I took a screenshot of the comments and now I'm glad I did because when I've just gone back to have a look it seems that Steve has deleted said comments. I find this so strange because its not like he has ties to Raven so why would he delete the comments?

I was thinking maybe it was so he could include the information in his next column and brag about how he has all these great sources and is great at research when actually the info was just in the comments section. Maybe he was already told the stories and didn't want it to get out before he writes about it.
Anyway regardless he is an egomaniac so nothing surprises me.

The comments did make sense to me though especially after she said to Nick about not telling anyone about the infidelity incase they stayed together.

I just signed up finally to share this so hello. Oh and I was going to include the screenshots but don't know how. xx

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:32 am

I don't recall her mentioning "if they stayed together".
My duh  about Raven's infidelity experience is that this was a guy she was dating, not engaged to or married to.  Who knows what degree of commitment he had given her.  Not a fiancé, not a spouse.  Why not just block the trash man from her life without impulsive rage?  I can't relate.
He's just chit on a boot.  I would have wiped it off, cried in my sleeve in the dark to sad tunes on repeat for awhile then have gone on The Bach 6 months later taken time to reflect on what needs to change in the type of guy I'm attracted to.

There is a lot to like about Raven but I just think she is in an unresolved state and on the rebound.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:58 am

Bee wrote:Hi Everyone,

So I was reading reality steve's recap earlier and got bored so scrolled down to the comments section where there were two very interesting comments about Raven and how they had no sympathy for her basically because "how you get him is how you loose him."

I don't know what possessed me to but I took a screenshot of the comments and now I'm glad I did because when I've just gone back to have a look it seems that Steve has deleted said comments. I find this so strange because its not like he has ties to Raven so why would he delete the comments?

I was thinking maybe it was so he could include the information in his next column and brag about how he has all these great sources and is great at research when actually the info was just in the comments section. Maybe he was already told the stories and didn't want it to get out before he writes about it.
Anyway regardless he is an egomaniac so nothing surprises me.

The comments did make sense to me though especially after she said to Nick about not telling anyone about the infidelity incase they stayed together.

I just signed up finally to share this so hello. Oh and I was going to include the screenshots but don't know how. xx

He considered it trolling and decided he didn't want it on his site (per his twitter).

She didn't say in case they got back together.

Raven just wants someone who will be loyal to her, even if they aren't engaged/married and she's right.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:51 am

I'm not saying there was truth in those comments, but how would RS know they were trolling? IDK, I think it's interesting that he would remove a comment so vague that I wouldn't even consider it to have any merit, yet he'd most likely leave negative comments about Bach people he doesn't like.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :yes:
And I believe she deserves someone loyal.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:03 am

Funny, but one of the pics Raven's Dad put on his Facebook is of Raven and her brother with roller skates! Looks like they are at a skating rink. So adorable!  She looks to be 5 or so?  So cute!  

He also put up a picture of him and Raven's mom in what looks to be their prom picture (really cute).

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan