SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRaven - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:49 pm

He did say in his blog that he usually doesn't read the comments, but he got a tweet from someone alerting him that the trolls that were on his website had been on various other forms of social media spewing hatred about her. It's hard to say without knowing what else they were doing, but if their behavior was bordering on harassment, I can understand why he blocked them. In his reader e-mails, someone asked if he had heard any dirt on Raven and he answered yes. Seems like a weird thing to do, if he had some kind of special loyalty to her. IMO.

Back to top Go down

TeamRaven - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], ITA! :yes: RS is the last person on earth IMO who cares about anyone's reputation. Apart from his spoilers, I consider most of what he writes about former contestants as trolling - Nick has slept with 7 girls from the franchise, Caila is fake, Jordan is the worst human being on the planet and is only using Jojo to stay in the limelight, blah blah. How is any of that not trolling but someone's comments about Raven are?

I saw those comments on his site and thought it was someone making up stories from Raven's ex's camp. RS deleting them though actually brought some credibility to those comments for me (IMO). I definitely think RS has someone from Raven's camp as one of his sources. He was absolutely sure when Raven's HTD was. The only HTD pic he had was for Raven. Now he is talking about how she is his pick for Bachelorette. IMO It wasn't someone trolling that got him to delete those comments. He wants to retain said sources if Raven becomes the bachelorette IMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] totally agree. He's looking out after himself. He looks after himself, whatever it takes, he will do it IMHO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] spewing hatred? He has spewed hatred for our very own forum let alone other contestants and the nasty horrible things he has said.

So now he's showing support for Raven to be the next 'ette, interesting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:11 pm

coolangel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], ITA! :yes: RS is the last person on earth IMO who cares about anyone's reputation. Apart from his spoilers, I consider most of what he writes about former contestants as trolling - Nick has slept with 7 girls from the franchise, Caila is fake, Jordan is the worst human being on the planet and is only using Jojo to stay in the limelight, blah blah. How is any of that not trolling but someone's comments about Raven are?

I saw those comments on his site and thought it was someone making up stories from Raven's ex's camp. RS deleting them though actually brought some credibility to those comments for me (IMO). I definitely think RS has someone from Raven's camp as one of his sources. He was absolutely sure when Raven's HTD was. The only HTD pic he had was for Raven. Now he is talking about how she is his pick for Bachelorette. IMO It wasn't someone trolling that got him to delete those comments. He wants to retain said sources if Raven becomes the bachelorette IMO.

Could not agree any more. That's why I bolded all the above.
He is a snake. IMO
He is the scorpion that promises the toad he will not sting him, takes him across the water and stings him anyway because that is the nature of a scorpion. IMO.
He is slime that reams past members of FORT and members of this forum for spending our time here and doing whatever it is that we freely do and then makes his own bogus username(multiple times) to spy, steal and take credit for what he steals and post bogus info. rofl rofl rofl  
From what I have heard on several fronts he has offered money for info. Now he has his own groupies who readily run to him with info true or not so he saves a buck. Good on him everyone needs to make a living.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:41 pm

RS suddenly having a conscience??? I think not!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:34 am

RS is s jinx!  LOL

Raven isn't following RS.  As for cousins, I highly doubt they would be able to tell him much and the tweets were public.  **edited**
Raven has made it pretty clear that she finds loyalty to be important.  So, I doubt she went looking to break up a couple.

As for the picture, it was from someone that saw filming.  Not a cousin or family member.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : All opinions welcomed)

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:11 am

In any event ~ it sure is interesting that RS knew the details of the FRC almost immediately.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:04 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:In any event ~ it sure is interesting that RS knew the details of the FRC almost immediately.

But, Raven (nor any friends or family) wouldn't know one way or another what happens at the FRC.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:40 pm

IMO Her cousin knows enough to say 'Too late buddy' to Nick's 'Really hoping I do not screw this up!!'.  hmmm

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:50 pm

^ what's that supposed to mean? He didn't pick Raven?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that is my interpretation of the tweet. She was very vocal during filming about her excitement for Raven moving forward. Always posting roses, hearts and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. that tweet is quite the 180 from the others. IMO she and probably the rest of Ravens family are aware of the outcome.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:54 pm

Or it could have been her reaction after seeing that episode with Corrine.  I don't get how that says anything other than her personal opinion.

I went back and read every e-mail and not once did RS say that he said Raven was going to be the next Bachelorette. From what I read, he still thinks it will be Rachel (or that it's too early to tell).  Just saying that while some may have issues with her accents, others won't. Nor was there any questions about dirt on Raven.

Also, in the response to e-mails, she said he knew before the FRC that Vanessa was his choice.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan