SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:42 pm

The twins, Ashley, Wells, etc. are all Bachelor Nation people though. I think many of the contestants are following a number of these people as are they following some of the contestants.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:46 pm

to me, the Bach nation friends don't count as much as Nick's friends outside of the tv world. I will be really interested to know who his bff, like Marcus who is the father of that adorable little boy, is following.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:48 pm

sdmom wrote:to me, the Bach nation friends don't count as much as Nick's friends outside of the tv world. I will be really interested to know who his bff, like Marcus who is the father of that adorable little boy, is following.

I think it's interesting in the BIP/being the next Bachelorette thing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:54 pm

atem wrote:
sdmom wrote:to me, the Bach nation friends don't count as much as Nick's friends outside of the tv world. I will be really interested to know who his bff, like Marcus who is the father of that adorable little boy, is following.

I think it's interesting in the BIP/being the next Bachelorette thing.

Then I think we focus on different things. Raven or Rachel, either one will be fine by me for the next lead. Rachel will have 1-1 tonight and I think she will gain more followers after it. I am more interested in if Nick and his f1 are still together and I don't really care about BIP.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:26 pm

Raven is so funny!  I need to bring over the Instagram pic she put up!  cantstopl

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:06 am

aw I love raven and she slipped that "I love you" in the conversation! I really wanna see her on BIP

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:10 am

But, what if she doesn't get there till the last few days? I would hope Raven will say no to BIP.

I saw this tweet to Raven and it looks like she really isn't into country music at all! More urban pop type music.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:12 am

I think i can see raven and alexis in BIP , raven has the cute country vibe to add. I know everyone sees Corinne and chad together but i see chad and raven together, chad comes off as a villain but he's a sweet teddy bear **IMO**and thats what raven needs.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:15 am

cmarci93 wrote:I think i can see raven and alexis in BIP , raven has the cute country vibe to add. I know everyone sees Corinne and chad together but i see chad and raven together, chad comes off as a villain but he's a sweet teddy bear and thats what raven needs.

I wouldn't wish Chad on Corrine! Plus, Raven isn't following him nor is she following him on twitter that I can tell. I don't have Instagram, so I don't know if either is following that way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:21 am

True true but we still have other guys to see on the bachelorette

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:33 am

atem wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:I think i can see raven and alexis in BIP , raven has the cute country vibe to add. I know everyone sees Corinne and chad together but i see chad and raven together, chad comes off as a villain but he's a sweet teddy bear and thats what raven needs.

I wouldn't wish Chad on Corrine!   Plus, Raven isn't following him nor is she following him on twitter that I can tell.  I don't have Instagram, so I don't know if either is following that way.  

No to Chad for any of Nick's gals cause not only does he have anger issues but he's a drunk! I think Lace will be invited back to BIP because she can handle Chad & possibly end up with him.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:03 pm

Raven saying she was in love was a surprise, but it came out in such a natural way that it didn't have a false ring to it. At least, in my ear. She said it, and everyone just moved on with their lives...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan