SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRaven - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:24 am

Edgarretana10 wrote:Has anyone noticed that Raven deleted her picture with Nick on twitter, the one she also posted on instagram

I see it on her Instagram.  I will check twitter.  It looks like several pics were deleted on twitter.  I don't know why though.

Oh, and look at this cute pic!

Generate Embed Code
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Rhett spotted a pretty little bachelorette today in target ❤ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

TeamRaven - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:34 am

Raven went to a baby shower and she has two best friends and her pastor is pregnant too! LOL

My two besties for the resties & my pastor! One of us is not like the other.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:15 am

Edgarretana10 wrote:Has anyone noticed that Raven deleted her picture with Nick on twitter, the one she also posted on instagram

I can think of 3 reasons why:

1) Could be a space issue and she needs to delete some pictures. If she is F1 she would cherish pictures with Nick (IMO). Otherwise, I would get rid of pictures too after a breakup, so it could be just part of her process.

2) I wonder if she is starting to doubt the connection she thought she had with Nick now that she sees all the dates on TV and is able to compare Nick's interaction with the other F3. If I was in her shoes and I ended up in the F2 position, I would assume my relationship would be more explosive than Rachel's.

3) Since it seems like it is now too obvious in SM who Nick picked, she doesn't have to continue the charade.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:16 am

I have a 4th one, best way to delete negative comments is to delete the whole thread. Could be that too.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:30 pm

It's great to see her showing her hometown friends.

I hate them both for making me go out last night. Okay not really hate. But I did give severe eye rolls. @embee1530 @kerabkent [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] {this pic was taken just to prove I had friends who were not pregnant. Hah!} by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was still feeling a little anxious about the day, but it was Raven who put me at ease. Raven is always like a breath of fresh air. She has this presence about her that immediately calms me while still feeling excited. I felt like we had made huge strides in our relationship back in Wisconsin, and this was an evening that made me confident that we were only getting stronger.  

I wish we could have seen this, but nothing.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:38 pm

If she's the next lead, I hope they do something with her hair.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA I'm not a fan of long straight part in the middle. She would look so much better cut much shorter, layered, and more modern look IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You'd come at me with scissors if you saw my hair IRL. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oops! Just don't apply to be the 'ette or a contestant unless you consult me first. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:39 pm

Seems to be a repost of a pic Elan put up. Also, if you have access to Instagram, I was told she put on Instastory music she was listening to from Andra Day? I've never heard of her. Has anyone here heard of her?

@nickviall isn't the only man I am competing for.. @theyearofelan [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:51 pm

I've heard of her, the song Raven was listening to is Rise Up, it's amazing, one of my faves. I would definitely recommend.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan