SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:37 pm

sdmom wrote:Going back to pre show sleuthing and found it on page 4 of this thread, dated 10/30. I repost this because I remember we talked about how Raven's camp may have fed RS info.

Beagle wrote:Going by her friend and her cousin's twitter, looks like Raven made it to F4.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Desiree adds roses every week Raven is there.

Her cousin seems very excited too in response to RS F4.

ETA the above tweet from Desiree was from 10/24. She again posted 7 roses 10/29
ETA the above tweet from Desiree was from 10/24. She again posted 7 roses 10/29
7 rises emoji [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5:46 PM · Oct 29, 2016
Desireaaa‏ @DesiLou22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - this is what I was referring to and my speculation that Raven was protected from Blogger Boy, for the comment by the so called troll because he was fed info all season on Raven.

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for finding it. I looked for awhile but couldn't find it at the time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

A - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:44 pm

That means he already knew, before she tweeted him. If raven was a big source, he would have known the specifics of the fight that happened with Rachel/Vanessa and he didn't. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:52 pm

We can not assume if A, then B. We can not assume what was told to him. I may tell you X, but not include Y.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:24 pm

Could also be Raven's camp contacted RS first then tweeted later. Raven may just casually tell her family/friends there was a fight bweteen Rachel and Vanessa but didn't get into details, and her friends/family mentioned it to RS. I mean there are tons of possible scenarios and we can speculate all we want. Fact is: people from her camp tweeted RS during filming. If you make your sm public, people will speculate. So my speculation is Raven's camp is possibly one of his sources.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:25 pm

If RS can say/knew that Vanessa called Danielle L fake to Nick, I'm pretty sure he would have known about Rachel & Vanessa's fight...
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:29 pm

RS has said he does not know what the R\V fight was about. If he did know, IMO, he would have spilled in a New York minute. The show may have had reasons to protect the edit of Rachel and\or Vanessa, but worrying about the effect of his gossip on people's reputations is not in the RS playbook, IMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:35 pm

IMO, he would keep info close and not reveal, if it gave too much away about where it came from, so as not to totally reveal his source.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:14 pm

The fact that he deleted the "troll" post regarding Raven, when normally he doesn't delete posts according to what I read here on our forum:
1. plus the tweets, (BTW those are only two, there were more)
2. plus the bogus information sent to me on Nov 7th telling me Raven was eliminated, because sleuthers were on track,
3. followed two days later Nov 10th by LiarBoy revealing the F4 which obviously included Raven,
4. tells me he's a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]$$KissingContestantProtectorBottomfeeder

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OnionLayers Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:49 pm

The fight supposedly happened during a date that Raven was on though. She might not know the details.
OnionLayers
OnionLayers

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:42 pm

Oh she would get details immediately from the source... As soon as returning from the date. Girl talk.

This might be random but I just saw the kissing picture from HTD. I don't dislike Raven. The photo is a huge turnoff for me. Playing in the mud in those incredibly trashy shorts - just yuck.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA that date grosses me out. I find nothing romantic about that at all.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:58 pm

As someone who might be OCD when it comes to cleanliness, Raven's date is my worst nightmare. laugh out loud laugh out loud

There is a point in that clip where she picks up mud/dirt/something yucky and puts it on Nick's head. Like why?!?! A - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 4103285151
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan