SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:03 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes remember Whitney when she won the group date challenge at the track and field.

Lara wrote:Haha, that was Astrid! People always confuse the two.

Thanks. That one was even less romantic than the one with Danielle M. It was almost like a joke...in the middle of the field with everyone watching.

Really a lack of hot tubs this season. Maybe more were filmed but not shown...like Raven's. Perhaps they will make up for it during FDs.

Yea it was a odd hot tub date , she jumped in the hot tub with her workout leggings..
I hope there is a hot tub in Finland, I don't even know why nick is proposing in a freezing place. What is the girls going to wear in the snow?

BenF proposed to Courtney on top of a mountain in Switzerland so they make due, besides it appears this proposal is inside a cabin.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yea guess it won't be too bad. She can carry her heels out of the helicopter or car laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:06 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes remember Whitney when she won the group date challenge at the track and field.

Lara wrote:Haha, that was Astrid! People always confuse the two.

Thanks. That one was even less romantic than the one with Danielle M. It was almost like a joke...in the middle of the field with everyone watching.

Really a lack of hot tubs this season. Maybe more were filmed but not shown...like Raven's. Perhaps they will make up for it during FDs.

Yea it was a odd hot tub date , she jumped in the hot tub with her workout leggings..
I hope there is a hot tub in Finland, I don't even know why nick is proposing in a freezing place. What is the girls going to wear in the snow?

Nick is proposing there because that is where production wants it. Plain and simple. Nick had little to nothing to do with that decision.
The girls will be wearing whatever they packed and what production provides if they choose to be so charitable.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:07 pm

cmarci93 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yea guess it won't be too bad. She can carry her heels out of the helicopter or car laugh out loud

I think the ladies get driven to the cabin door so no need for that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:10 pm

They have also planked the sand areas, wooded paths etc. They have made a false walking area so that no one risks breaking a leg and a law suit.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:They have also planked the sand areas, wooded paths etc. They have made a false walking area so that no one risks breaking a leg and a law suit.
Yea I understand they do that, I just think it's odd for a proposal for nick. It's pretty and al but don't it's for nick. Maybe it's a hint that Vanessa gets picked bc she likes Christmas and the winter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:15 pm

I don't think TPTB choosing this location, which took months to plan had anything to do with casting. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:18 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:They have also planked the sand areas, wooded paths etc. They have made a false walking area so that no one risks breaking a leg and a law suit.
Yea I understand they do that, I just think it's odd for a proposal for nick. It's pretty and al but don't it's for nick. Maybe it's a hint that Vanessa gets picked bc she likes Christmas and the winter.

I think they have the locations picked out well before Vanessa said her favourite holiday was Christmas. I actually like Finland as a location, especially after the tropical locations they've visited thus far. It provides a nice change of pace, a different set of dates, and a country that hasn't been featured on the show before.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:19 pm

It appears to be a beautiful setting, no doubt about it IMO. Those who know me, know I do not like snow/winter period. I'd be putting that in my contract, no cold locations, to which they would end up telling me to fly a kite. laugh out loud

It's all about who wants to advertise their locations, and what TPTB can get for free, snow or sand, makes no difference to them IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:56 pm

Raven for sure is in Arkansas as she just put up a Instastory of Makenzie. He's adorable and I bet a handful! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] do you recall any period of time Raven is completely silent on sm? Just try to figure out if she could be f1 and has SHV at all.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:56 am

sdmom wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] do you recall any period of time Raven is completely silent on sm? Just try to figure out if she could be f1 and has SHV at all.
''

Not that I've noticed.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan