SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:28 pm

Did Raven really say during her HTD ITM that she hasn't told Nick she loves him? I thought she did during the NOLA haunted house date.

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:53 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:Did Raven really say during her HTD ITM that she hasn't told Nick she loves him? I thought she did during the NOLA haunted house date.

She did, but she kind of just blurted it out the first time. IMO, it didn't have much meaning to it. I took it to mean that she loved him because she found it adorable how he sang a song from The Little Mermaid. It's like a fleeting love for someone because they just did something cute. It didn't seem like she declared it because she loved him because of who he is as a person and as a potential husband.

So, technically, she did already say it. But I think it's important to keep in mind how she said it and what it was referring to.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:10 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:Did Raven really say during her HTD ITM that she hasn't told Nick she loves him? I thought she did during the NOLA haunted house date.

She did, but she kind of just blurted it out the first time. IMO, it didn't have much meaning to it. I took it to mean that she loved him because she found it adorable how he sang a song from The Little Mermaid. It's like a fleeting love for someone because they just did something cute. It didn't seem like she declared it because she loved him because of who he is as a person and as a potential husband.

So, technically, she did already say it. But I think it's important to keep in mind how she said it and what it was referring to.

I agree. It was sort of a in the moment 'I love how you' type thing. There's a reason why even her Mom knew what she was talking about.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:24 am

Is it just me or is Raven throwing some friendly shade with that caption? laugh out loud laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:41 am

I don't see it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:11 am

With the hashtags, I read it as Raven was dreaming about the bachelor and Rachel was dreaming about the bachelorette. laugh out loud laugh out loud All in good fun. JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:29 am

I know most people here are already convinced Raven is F2, but I think last night's IG stories confirmed it and (almost) put the F2/F3 speculation to rest. Raven wasn't at WTA, nor was she at the afterparty.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
We love us some Raven! She was precious enough to stop and take a picture with every one of her fans tonight:) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @ravennicolegates  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is where Raven was last night.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:09 pm

Can I still hope she is the surprise F1? Or, for her sake, I should probably be glad if she is as currently believed, the F2.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:14 pm

There was a post about that on the other page.  Yes, she technically said she loved him, but you have to take it in the context it was said and her Mother even knew what she was talking about.  Saying it in the context that it was, it's not the same as when saying you want to be intimate with that person/spend your life with them.

BTW, I think it's so funny how there sure are a ton of Raven/Luke pictures and they aren't even following each other! giggling

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:09 am

I think Raven will be just fine. She is gorgeous and I wouldn't be surprised if some acting or modeling agency goes after her. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:54 am

beader wrote:Can I still hope she is the surprise F1?  Or, for her sake, I should probably be glad if she is as currently believed, the F2.  
IA, she could very well be a surprise F1. I've done this before - wanted someone to be F1 but in fact all the signs were there (especially looking back) for the other person to be F1, so who knows.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan