SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:05 pm

Per RS's cryptic tweet, Raven's date is tomorrow and her secret will be revealed on his site tomorrow. He said it's not that she's saving herself for marriage or that she's a virgin.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

A - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:17 pm

Her deep dark secret is she secretly loves indulgent shopping at Target vs high end boutiques.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:21 pm

Oh man! If it's truly a different 'private, innermost secret', I would have been fine with whatever little the show chose to air. I don't need RS to chime it with additional information from his 'sources' about someone's private life. no no  I am legit concerned for Raven now.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:25 pm

His sources are probably Raven's camp/friends/family. He has been greasing them all season.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:31 pm

I guess we'll find out tomorrow. I just hate the teasing he does and then making a person wait. I'm impatient with that crap.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:31 pm

coolangel wrote:Oh man! If it's truly a different 'private, innermost secret', I would have been fine with whatever little the show chose to air. I don't need RS to chime it with additional information from his 'sources' about someone's private life. no no  I am legit concerned for Raven now.

Raven was very upfront about looking down the vagine of the "other woman" then bopping her ex on the head with a heel so I think she defines "private" in her own unique way and shares as she chooses.
As to RS or media, agree that info beyond what Raven herself provides is in poor taste.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:His sources are probably Raven's camp/friends/family. He has been greasing them all season.

Nah, everything he reveals on Monday (regarding the next episode), he got from someone who was at the taping of the WTA. Remember that they get to see episode 9 before everyone else, they probably saw the entire 2 hours or just the one that will be shown tomorrow.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:33 pm

julychild wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:His sources are probably Raven's camp/friends/family. He has been greasing them all season.

Nah, everything he reveals on Monday (regarding the next episode), he got from someone who was at the taping of the WTA. Remember that they get to see episode 9 before everyone else, they probably saw the entire 2 hours or just the one that will be shown tomorrow.

Good point!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yeah, you right! A - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 1377737533

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:40 pm

We don't have anyone who goes any more? Sure wish we did!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:28 pm

Sorry for the double post, but did anyone else see her Instastory? Raven is so nice and looked really pretty in her outfit. I guess it was her church outfit.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:58 am

I knew it!  I knew it was that she never had an orgasm before. She pulled a Trista! LOL

But, WHOA I didn't expect them to have sex.

Or did they? I am guessing no, I think! IDK!

Last edited by atem on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan