SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

buffiesgirl - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] welcomeyall

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

buffiesgirl - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:31 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:This may be insignificant but Raven's IG numbers changed increased last night by 1 in terms of followers and who she is following.  It is a private account.  It could be someone who reactivated IG though.

As of today:

IG - ravennicolegates - Set to Private

• 129 posts
• 1,044 followers
• 423 following

Twitter - Raven
@ravengates09

• TWEETS22
• FOLLOWING144
• FOLLOWERS350
• LIKES2,352

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:This may be insignificant but Raven's IG numbers changed increased last night by 1 in terms of followers and who she is following.  It is a private account.  It could be someone who reactivated IG though.

As of today:

IG - ravennicolegates - Set to Private

• 129 posts
• 1,044 followers
• 423 following

Twitter - Raven
@ravengates09

• TWEETS22
• FOLLOWING144
• FOLLOWERS350
• LIKES2,352
FWIW here's Raven's Twitter/IG from Oct 21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:05 am

Raven's dress

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:21 am

Some more potential outfits for Raven this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:33 am

I really hate that dress.

She doesn't look like Courtney in the video. She kind of reminds me of that pink peonies fashion blogger.

IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:12 am

bblake wrote:Some more potential outfits for Raven this season.
Here are the pics in the order listed above so we don't have to keep going back and forth

Found the caption interesting:  
@buffiesalltherageYup...this beautiful gown is back on the showroom floor! Come get yours tomorrow!! Open 10-6! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
another interesting post:
@buffiesalltherage Roses are red find this beautiful gown on our show room floor! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
 ((It had 2 rose icons and a heart one))

Thinking cause of the last 2 gowns not used and since it is said that they are back on the showroom floor - the second from last pic was posted 3 days ago(would of allowed time for her to get home after htd RC) and the last one was posted a day ago.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:22 am

TY for posting the photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]bestbud! I was on mobile so it would've taken forever to post them all myself.  

The dresses that are back in the store could also be ones that she was allowed to return with a handler while she was back in Arkansas for her HTD because she'd already worn them or didn't need them. I don't know, I just truly can't see Corinne making the F3 over her laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:28 am

bblake wrote:TY for posting the photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]bestbud! I was on mobile so it would've taken forever to post them all myself.  

The dresses that are back in the store could also be ones that she was allowed to return with a handler while she was back in Arkansas for her HTD because she'd already worn them or didn't need them. I don't know, I just truly can't see Corinne making the F3 over her laugh out loud
It was only two though....IMO it's cause she is home. That and her SM changes kind of makes sense. As far as posting what I did, even that took a while don't know how much harder it would be on mobile though since I don't use it.......

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:49 am

bblake wrote:TY for posting the photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]bestbud! I was on mobile so it would've taken forever to post them all myself.  

Honestly, Raven seems the least like Nick's type. He just doesn't go for the sweet girl-next-door type. From what we've seen in the promo, Corrine seems much more his speed. I do think Raven is home.IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:39 am

No way Raven stayed within the luggage quota with an RC wardrobe like this giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:35 am

This girl is Danica Mckeller's younger sister. Seriously. IMO.

A lot of those dresses are very pageant/prom esque, but I don't even care, because I dig a lot of them. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan