SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlaurenb - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by eliza3 Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:17 pm

UHOH....her face if priceless !
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

teamlaurenb - Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:18 pm

Lmfao this JoJo binge watch is amazing
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:19 pm

Only thing I like about this is the pizza, I want pizza laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:20 pm

You would think they would have worked this through by now, I get that it must have been difficult to watch and have people way in on it, but seriously! This may be the first and last time I watch this.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:22 pm

What. A. Joke.

People are already going after Ben and Lauren on social media for 1. Having it all be about JoJo and 2. Making it seem like this is JoJo's fault.. Um.. Lauren, your fiancé did this.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:23 pm

And Lauren seems so insecure
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:28 pm

It is brave of them to show us what they have had to work through. They ARE being relatable but some are perceiving as weak. I think it's all process and being real.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:32 pm

Not really seeing what the problem is. JoJo had an entire season to rehash what Ben said. I think Lauren can have one episode of this. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:33 pm

laugh out loud I feel so comfy and safe when I'm watching a show created by the producers I've grown to love so much. Now. Tell me more about what matters: Jo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:39 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Not really seeing what the problem is. JoJo had an entire season to rehash what Ben said. I think Lauren can have one episode of this. JMO.

At Ben and Lauren's ATFR Lauren said that Ben had told her everything right after they got engaged and they had worked through anything that could be hurtful and that it was so long ago, I haven't followed them closely, just a little, so because of that I am surprised that she is so focused on JoJo . JMHO
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:44 pm

eliza3 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Not really seeing what the problem is. JoJo had an entire season to rehash what Ben said. I think Lauren can have one episode of this. JMO.

At Ben and Lauren's ATFR Lauren said that Ben had told her everything right after they got engaged and they had worked through anything that could be hurtful and that it was so long ago, I haven't followed them closely, just a little, so because of that I am surprised that she is so focused on JoJo .  JMHO
I can't watch till tomorrow but if they have set up events and activities for BenLo it makes sense that these conversations/insecurities were prodded out of them. They were asked to watch the bachelorette for the show, and I would not put it past the producers to not give up until they got the reactions out of Lauren they wanted. Especially because they knew if they wanted 'drama' this was their only shot. Per their contract, they gotta follow along. JMO on how they amplify everything for tv purposes.

Last edited by FMG2015 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:46 pm

Moved from Ben and Lauren's thread.

lovebites8727 wrote:https://www.google.ca/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/newly-engaged-bachelor-couple-ben-9027538.amp

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt