SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:46 pm

I was actually hoping that having them share about JoJo and wanting to have people move on from all of that -- that people would actually move on from it!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:47 pm

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Ss9qMrf
Most women should follow this
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:48 pm

At the ATFR it was all so new anc exciting. Perhaps she saw later some of the shows and saw his crying over loving Jojo too. It must have been hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:00 pm

Call what man out? Your fiance? You'd choose friendship with another woman over your fiance? What nonsense. imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:02 pm

Ok I guess I'm going to be in the minority here, but I actually really enjoyed the show. It had just enough drama, laughable moments, and enough bachelor franchise members to keep me invested. I thought the storyline around JoJo was actually pretty organic considering it was the main storyline in both Ben's season and then JoJos and I'm pretty sure next weeks episode with the lunch, everyone involved will kind of be able to finally put the issue behind them. I'm looking forward to more.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:04 pm

Alanna wrote:Call what man out? Your fiance? You'd choose friendship with another woman over your fiance? What nonsense. imo.
Can't she be friends with JoJo AND be okay with her calling Ben out?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:09 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Alanna wrote:Call what man out? Your fiance? You'd choose friendship with another woman over your fiance? What nonsense. imo.
Can't she be friends with JoJo AND be okay with her calling Ben out?
She can do anything she wants of course, but call him out for getting in the way of their friendship? She is the insecure one, not him. I didn't see him trying to pit her against Jo at all.

Either way, imo- if she's so afraid that Ben will run off to have sex with Jo while Baddy is busy ordering the apps and she (Lauren) is in the bathroom, she has way bigger issues than teaching the rest of us women to call "that man" out.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:11 pm

Sorry but want too many women blame the other women when the man is at fault and that's what I meant.

Lauren can't win in this situation. either she's wrong for calling out Ben or she's accused of blaming JoJo laugh out loud IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by teamjanner Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:15 pm

I thought Lauren's portrayal was not good what so ever this first episode. She came off as insecure and mopey at times. That situation definitely takes some healing time for sure. I totally understand her wanting to "stay away" from the franchise/JoJo, but you're on your own tv show now so those are talking point. Don't get me wrong I like Lauren and I hope (we will) get to see the happy Lauren from the Bachelor!

Last edited by teamjanner on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
teamjanner
teamjanner

Female Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:15 pm

Her saying call him out was in reference to JoJo "calling Ben out" on her season which was shown during the episode IMO. She was saying she agreed with JoJo and basically can separate the fact that Ben may be her fiancé but he was in the wrong to JoJo and that wouldn't effect their friendship
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:20 pm

So their own reality show started already laugh out loud . Welcome to more expose of your personal life in public ben and Lauren and let the producers used both of you. Pray for the good editing laugh out loud .. reality show = ratings more important than anything .

How's the first episode ?laugh out loud

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Eb97c9
Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 9zt107Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 XgicucBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Oaw2uvBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 2pqw5k8Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 30szzauBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:27 pm

It might be best if Lauren avoided favoriting tweets like this:

@SydneeRae4: @LaurenBushnell3 @benhiggi love u 2 but it seems like you have major communication issues. Lauren stand up for urself if u don't like it

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt