SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 13 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:33 pm

He has costume changes too! haha Love the pumpkin!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 13 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:43 pm

^^^ takes after his mom there. Definitely not a trait of his dad's.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:44 pm

I think I'm looking forward to the Christmas picture with all of them in flannel onesies.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:00 pm

^^oh definitely. And the picture with Santa Claus.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:02 pm

And in their matching sweaters from Dominos. laugh out loud

Seriously though, every holiday needs a costume for him. There's just endless possibilities.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:51 am

A few big group pics from last night. They were definitely the best, with Bob Ross and the happy tree a close second.
And this one because they are off by themselves holding hands.

All pics from Shay's friend Andrea at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:07 am

Cute. Thanks Andrea. You too, Umngirl.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:59 pm

Hahaha

They grow up and become disgusting so fast. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:59 pm

I laughed so hard at this. And it's so true. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

laugh out loud laugh out loud

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:03 pm

I haven't stopped laughing since Sean posted the pic. Good thing I'm alone. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:21 am

Well Sean Lowe! That picture cost me a whole mouthful of coffee over my computer keys#momandgrandmomofboys
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:28 pm

Another thing about this pic that struck me (after I quit laughing) is remember how neat and meticulously organized our newlyweds were before Samuel came along? Now there baby stuff everywhere. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem