SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fouryearstogether - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by jaspats Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:42 am

Happy birthday, Sean!!! Hope this is your best one yet. First birthday being a dad. Adorable Samuel is your best gift. You're right umngitl, they did the same last year on his birthday. It's great spending his special day with his sweetheart and the evening with both of his loves.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

fouryearstogether - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:52 pm

Pics from this day never get old. Happy Engagiversary Lowes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
4 years ago today, I locked down this hottie for life and followed it with a sweaty makeout session. Aww young love. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:43 pm

4 years of watching love, marriage, and then a prize, Samuel
What a great ride!
Congrats to the Lowes
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:12 pm

I love this couple X 3

I love this man I love this man I love this man I love this man [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:15 pm

I love that picture.

As much as I enjoy seeing pics of Samuel, it's been nice to get more of mom and dad alone over the last few days.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:18 pm

Ditto. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:22 pm

Yep, I agree. I adore sweet Samuel but I love his mom and dad. Such a wonderful little family.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:27 am

That's a very loving picture and very sweet comments!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:01 pm

When the Seahawks are blowing out the Eagles, silliness ensues.

Dad Stuff (with some mom help) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:02 pm

Too cute. I'm sure that will be one of Samuel's favorite spots for years to come.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:24 pm

Oh my goodness!
That Sean face and that Samuel face the cutest evah!!!! cheerleader  cheerleader
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:28 pm

They might have to move the mirror in his nursery to over his crib when he learns to pull himself up. Mr Samuel sure likes to look at himself.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem