SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 27 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:24 pm

I want to use Samuel's giggles as my ringtone. It's just too precious.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 27 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:38 pm

^^^ only problem with that is you'd never want to pick up the phone so that it kept ringing (giggling). Smiley

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:02 pm

He has a good hearty laugh going on! laugh out loud So cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:47 am

Love, love his laugh. Noticed the cabinet door open and an iPhone wire hanging around.. all the things you ignore until he starts to crawl and stand...if he is anything like my son when he was a toddler then look out.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:44 am

That is the sweetest thing ever. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:03 pm

Great read on Pearl Harbor Day

@SeanLowe09: I wouldn’t be alive if America hadn’t dropped the atom bomb [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:37 pm

Can't believe their pregnancy announcement was a year ago today. Now they have a crazy cute 5 month old.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:51 pm

I know, right? And life around here hasn't been the same sense. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:52 pm

^^^
Not be a long shot!!!!!!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:57 pm

laugh out loud

Tonight's scent: sour milk. This happened as we were leaving for @rogershealy's Christmas party. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:22 pm

hey, Sean.... it's not in your hair at least.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:34 pm

Love this boy

Doing a little shopping at Home Depot with the boy. Cheer up dude, it's Christmas time! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem