SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Our happy little family. We are lucky fans.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

goals - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by smartcat Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:26 pm

^^^
Yes we are !!!

smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:43 pm

Yep, we're lucky ducks! Sean's such a proud daddy, and I don't blame him 'cause Samuel is the cutest baby I've ever seen (besides my kids of course!).

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:35 pm

Twinsies

"I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]#latergram by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:46 pm

Only thing that could make the pic even better is the triplet in the picture too.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:48 pm

Yup, he has a shirt too.

Looks like this picture was taken at a drive in movie theatre with a restaurant. Great way to get in a movie date with the baby, especially since their car is so comfy. Bet it was a fun evening.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:10 pm

Speaking of triplets, I'm still waiting for the pic of them in the matching sweaters from Domino's. Don't disappoint guys, it's the perfect Christmas card.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:59 pm

^^ sometimes people need to be reminded. Just sayin'

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:39 pm

Poor Samuel

This is me telling Ellie she's still my firstborn and favorite child. Pretty sure Samuel overheard the conversation. Facing reality can be hard. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:42 pm

See IG commenters, he has an expression outside of a smile. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:53 pm

I don't have the heart to tell Sean that Ellie's favorite humans are Samuel, then Catherine, then him. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:29 pm

Awwww for both Samuel and Ellie. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem