SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(snowflakes x3) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:51 pm

Awwwe that is a beautiful picture!

ETA: Pictures, I didn't see Cat and Samuel one! Look at his boots! Way too cool!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:52 pm

Super cute but very bulky to handle with all those fluffy clothes on.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:19 pm

I think it's great- appears he got to sit in the snow and play in it!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:28 pm

Man I so wish I wasn't stuck in my office all week. Winter Park is gonna be a dream with the snow this week.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:14 pm

jcrbil wrote:I think it's great- appears he got to sit in the snow and play in it!

He did indeed
Source: Catherines IG story

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:15 am

I love my little family. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:16 am

So adorable!

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:19 am

Samuels hat is so cute. The fur on top looks like hair.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:29 am

That's such a cute picture. Gosh he is so adorable! What a smile! and yes bundling up babies (and grown ups) in the winter is a major PITA IMO but it's so much fun to watch them play in the snow.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:02 am

Somehow it just seems right that they brought the baby to somewhere with snow. That is where his mom and dad had their first great date in the middle of a blizzard.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:55 pm

I know, I know it repetitious, BUT that is the happiest. smiley. adorable baby ever!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem