SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:58 pm

Aww. If I wasn't working I'd totally dig up the photo like this from their first date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:03 pm

You don't have to.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:16 pm

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:19 pm

They are snowed in and can't get out to go skiing. No problem for SeanCat who specialize in playing in snowstorms.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:24 pm

I think there's a game of truth or dare happening like last time they were in Winter Park and had to sit bare butt in the snow. Sean just had to run through the snow in his long underwear. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:32 pm

I just saw that on Cat's IG story. Seanie looking good. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:50 am

More first dating

I'd hunt this snow bunny. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:53 am

Love that Sean was busy filming while James pushed Cat. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:57 am

That's why we got the big loving smile at the end.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:16 am

They're spoiling us. And that squeak! laugh out loud

It never gets old. Uncle @claytonsilver with the assist. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:39 am

OMG. This is seriously my happy place rn. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:50 am

I just can't with those giggles.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem