Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by jaspats on Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:04 pm

Handsome little man!!![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis on Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:18 pm

It's a rite of passage for every child in Texas to meet Big Tex at the State Fair. Welcome to Texas Samuel and Madeley.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
We didn't order the fried sweats but we got them anyway.  The Lowes and the Shulls go to the Texas State Fair 2016 by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:54 pm

Awww

My dance partner got moooooves by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:55 pm

So adorable.
umngirl

Female Posts : 19416

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:05 am

I'm glad she uploaded it to IG, in addition to the IG story.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:06 am

Precious. True love!
smartcat

Female Posts : 8079

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:11 am

Is this the first time we've seen Samuel in a plaid shirt, like someone else we know?

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:19 am

^^ Yes I think so! Smiley

My cheeks hurt from smiling at the cuteness that video is. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911

Female Posts : 8455

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:28 am

Of course I love to see Samuel especially in a plaid shirt, but the endearing smile on Mom's face is precious.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43635

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:43 am

She just loves being a mommy so much.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:23 pm

It appears the little guy has a favorite spot on the couch from which to recover from late night dancing. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sanpchat: @catherineglowe

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat on Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:11 pm

Watch out Mommy and Daddy. That baby is edible! :cottoncandy:
smartcat

Female Posts : 8079

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum