SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 9 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:34 pm

I don't know if anyone else has seen Cat's snaps but Sean stopped to help this woman whose car broke down. He was going to jump it but discovered it wasn't her battery so he pushed her car so it was off the main road.

A big [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] to him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 9 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:43 pm

^^^ that's so cute. I hadn't checked her snaps in a little while. I love how she uses his first and last name. "So Sean Lowe ..."

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:48 pm

That and her "P.S. he's having a really good hair day.." Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:38 pm

If you haven't seen it, there's a funny video on Cat's Snap where Samuel picks the Jaguars to win TNF tonight. laugh out loud

He also ate his mothers knee this morning and we got to hear lots of his sweet Samuel sounds.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:58 pm

His little noises are just the cutest!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:24 pm

How do you get to see snapshot ???? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:39 pm

Download the Snapchat on your phone, create an account and follow Catherine at CatherineGLowe

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:53 pm

Thanks Hon
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:08 pm

Only the best for my boy. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:43 pm

I vote the latter

"Hide and seek" or "Hey can you just stay there while I get some water for a second thanks" by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:16 pm

Wow Samuel, you are growing way too fast. Watch out Sean and Catherine!Hugesmile Samuel..teeth already?!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:18 am

lipsis wrote:Happy Positive Day SeanCat

A year ago today we found out we were pregnant and our lives changed forever (like going to movies no more...oh and Samuel ) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Such a beautiful couple! beatingheart
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem