SELECT CONTENT

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:03 am

coolangel wrote:
california90 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
coolangel wrote:Could be totally wrong here, but Jade's best friend and maid of honor  @esandoz is following Whitney and Jasmine G from this season. Could she be the one RS is referring to? She must have met Nick during Janner wedding if it's indeed her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All JMO.

Yas! Could be! I think Jade made an IG post saying she wanted her to get on the show.

Good find. What is her name?

Elizabeth Sandoz. IMO she went on the show for luke if she is indeed on. She had liked this comment her sister left on Jade's post when luke was eliminated.

ETA: I am almost positive it's her. Nick follows her on IG even though she recently started following him-around the time she started following Whitney and Jasmine.

All JMO. Smiley

Sorry I missed this one. Nice find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! yes

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:06 am

sbolduc wrote:To the post about Jades BFF (Liz I think is her name) yes I believe in that video of Chris and Nick it is her and Tanners sister dancing right by them they are both wearing the bridesmaid dresses.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Duke702 Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:20 pm

So now I get how she is from Nick's past, acc to RS they slept together and he never talked to her again until Night 1, then he sends her home night 2 after they talk about it. All allegedly acc to RS. That's embarrassing imo. If a guy doesn't call you after you hook up, he's not that into you. Hopefully she went on just for herself and not to chase Nick.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:24 pm

I agree. Elizabeth wins my award for most pathetic and desperate woman ever in this franchise. Have some frickin' dignity, woman. Oh well, anything for attention and fame, right? cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:29 pm

7. Elizabeth Sandoz: 29, Las Vegas, NV. Kind of a world traveler as you can read in her blog. Originally from Nebraska (hence how she knows Jade), but now lives in Vegas.

Facebook – Elizabeth Sandoz
Twitter – @SandozElizabeth (has used it once)
Twitter – @ARomancedLife
Instagram – aromancedlife

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She was Jade’s maid of honor at her wedding earlier this year that was televised. Well as we remember, Nick was at that wedding as well. Nick and Elizabeth had sex the night of the wedding. Then basically never spoke again. That is until Elizabeth showed up as a contestant on night one. Wait, I thought Nick was the kind, sensitive one that only saved sex for that “special” person? Bahahahahahahahahahaha. Please. Might be the most laughable thing this guy has ever said on TV. I’m not really sure what Elizabeth’s motivation was in all this other than the obvious for every contestant. But after a one night stand, do you really want to go on a nationally televised show to see the guy again for the first time since the hook up? Just seems a little odd to me, but whatever. Anyway, Elizabeth does bring up the fact she’d “met” Nick before the show to one of the other girls, who then goes and mentions it to Nick. Nick and Elizabeth end up talking during the second group date in episode 2, and Nick ends up sending her home during the group date. Gee, that certainly worked out well for her. If it wasn’t embarrassing enough he ghosted her after sex, then to essentially get dumped again, this time on TV, probably made things worse. Oh well. Her decision to go on the show. I’m sure with a lot of producer prodding, but still, the decision is ultimately hers and I can’t for the life of me figure out why she thought that’d be a good idea.

Source: RS

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:51 pm

Nice job [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Outscooping the blogger boy is always a good thing! yes

As far as Nick sleeping with her, if it's true, it seems the other parties that sleep with him never seem to get any backlash, RS is having a hayday. I would think she must have just met him that night? She sleeps with him without knowing him prior, and it's his fault? I don't blame him for sending her home. If he didn't speak to her after the wedding, I'm sure she was a MOT girl and obviously he was not interested in going any further. Why in the world would she even apply to be on his season. IMO dumb move.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:06 pm

A one night stand?
I think it's pathetic for RS to publicly shame her on his website.
If it's not true, she has no recourse.  If it is true, who is the zero that contacted RS?

Based on her SM, she has an intriguing life path full of adventure and interesting experiences.  Being on the show for a few days and being branded like this devalues her.

IMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:07 pm

She needs to meet Kevin P from bachelorette Canada. They are two peas in a pod. Both blog, have wanderlust, write deeply ...

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], yes Blogger boy also didn't include her personal Instagram and Twitter.

Instagram: @ESandoz
Twitter: @EJSandoz

IMO she initially auditioned for Luke. She had liked this comment her sister left on Jade's post when luke was eliminated.

But like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said in the other thread, she could have dropped out once she found it was Nick.
From her blog and what I read about her, she doesn't come across as someone who wants to be in the limelight and in it for fame. She volunteers a lot and started Project Future Light to build an orphanage in Thailand - Jade had organized a bachelor gala to raise money for this. Even though it makes an interesting season for us, I wish she hadn't done the show since she seems like a nice person and being dumped after being ghosted once already must be very humiliating.

All JMO. Smiley

ETA: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], ITA! :yes:
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:16 pm

notarose wrote:A one night stand?
If it's not true, she has no recourse.  If it is true, who is the zero that contacted RS?

Based on her SM, she has an intriguing life path full of adventure and interesting experiences.  Being on the show for a few days and being branded like this devalues her.

IMO

I still can't feel sorry for her as much as I don't agree with RS outing her. This is an almost 30-year-old woman who chose to go on this show knowing Nick was the Bachelor. She is BFF's with a woman whose past came out on this show. She's an absolute moron if she thought this wouldn't come out. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:21 pm

bluwavz wrote:
notarose wrote:A one night stand?

IMO

I still can't feel sorry for her as much as I don't agree with RS outing her. This is an almost 30-year-old woman who chose to go on this show knowing Nick was the Bachelor. She is BFF's with a woman whose past came out on this show. She's an absolute moron if she thought this wouldn't come out. JMO.
I think the producers were extremely good at convincing her that she had an advantage over the other girls because she "already knows" Nick and probably told her that Nick wanted her to come on the show. And it wasn't until she was actually there that she realized that that wasn't the case at all. I don't know, maybe I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt too much, but I really can't imagine someone willingly putting themselves in such a humiliating, lose-lose situation without having been majorly manipulated.

I can't wait to see the look on Nick's face when she steps out of the limo laugh out loud It's going to be priceless.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:32 pm

I really don't think there are hard feelings between her and Nick pre or post - as if there were I can't imagine that Jade/Tanner would be so pro-Nick given that Liz is Jade's BFF.

She seems like a smart level headed girl, she knew what she was doing when she went on. IMO

Her and Nick were two consenting adults so I don't really see the big deal. RS should not have released the information however US Weekly technically did before him this morning just not the girl at hand.

I don't think we should blame Nick for this or Liz for the matter. They both signed the contract and knew that shenanigans came with the circus. IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+22
happygolucky
Maddy
hae1001
Sprite
lleyki