Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Duke702 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:02 pm

I think of it as just a short storyline, like Paige Vigil or Kaci Boguskie or Shawntel similar to a returnee even though she's not. Inteteresting enough to bring her on. I kind of thought Sean kept Kacie to be nice for a couple episodes. Could be Nick gave her a token 2 episodes just to be nice because maybe he never called her. All jmo speculation.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma on Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:27 pm

Such a silly girl....how could she? I guess she wants in on the IG easy money making like her friend Jade

mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by seton on Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:40 pm

She's not the freshest looking face from the pix in this thread. She looks 35.

seton

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc on Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:41 pm

@Kashathediva wrote:It could be there are no hard feelings between them. I am sure they are not the first couple who hooked up and were nothing more than buddies. As far as her motives on the show, it could be a lot more than Nick and actually little to do with him. Only she would know.

Agreed. I really think based on her following of Nick post show and how positive Jade/Tanner speak about Nick that there isn't any drama here beyond what the show shows - just MO.

sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc on Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:46 pm

Just responding to some stuff in the potential contestant thread.

I don't think we should feel sorry for Liz, nor do I think we should feel sorry for Nick.

I don't think we should victimize Liz for going on the show, just as we should victimize her or Nick for the ONS- they are two consenting adults. Further her reasons for going on the show could have been for Nick (and lets not forget he followed her on IG so it wasn't a complete hit and quit it and forget it happened, otherwise why follow) or for other reasons (which I suspect). But regardless of her reasons I personally don't think she went on the show for anything different than any of the other girls or Nick for that matter.

As I mentioned above, there doesn't look to be any sour grapes - it gets nipped early - episode 2 - so really I believe it is going to be a non issue in the season.

Just MO.

sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:42 am

Nick could be pictured with some random woman that is 90 yrs old and RS would proclaim they had sex. I have no issues with her "meeting" Nick (whatever that actually entailed) or going on the show. The tweet she liked about meeting Luke could be telling that when she was chosen it was with Luke in mind. Yeah she could have dropped out when it was switched to Nick but maybe she just decided eh whatever and test fate and get to travel a bit on the shows dime. The only WTF for her I have is why she would (if what RS noted is accurate) tell the another contestant the information. Of course the other contestant is going to confront Nick about it! duh. For all we know they were cool and both were on same page of 'no go' but Nick would let her stay around a bit for the fun/travel/face time to become noticable to the likes of Luke, etc yet then the other girls find out and he gets kind of stuck and forced to have her leave asap.

MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:25 pm

So it is Elizabeth Sandoz acc to RS, they already hooked up, had sex the night of the wedding eek

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3620p324-bachelor-21-nick-viall-potential-contestants-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Furthermore, upon seeing each other on the set, neither Nick Viall nor the lady confirmed about the past they shared together.

Source - RS hogmag.com

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30930

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top