SELECT CONTENT

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Empty Re: Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:28 pm

OH MAN, this girl is a major face palm. Why in the world would she do her whole story with Nick as a "breakup" it was the weirdest thing. She is like a crazy girl who had a one night stand and thinks they were together. From that speech, she seriously thought Nick would chase after her...she even said she wants someone who will fight for her. And she seriously thought she had some sort of lock on him. UGH. This girl duh

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Empty Re: Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:45 pm

And now all of the world knows her story, too. Major 2 handed face palm. :headbanging

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Nick said it best, the more she talked the less she maked sense.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:29 pm

What would have been epic IMO is if she ended her speech, got down from the stage and walked out of the date without another word and went home. That would have been killer TV! 2pop

No one would know what hit them. So many missed opportunities last night! laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:30 pm

Yeah, I was hoping for the same thing! Redemption. but no.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:37 pm

Now I am waiting for Jade's excuse, oops take on behalf of her best friend

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:08 pm

I like Liz and looking through her IG I am willing to bet she is more than someone who went on a show for popularity. She has spent years volunteering in 3rd world countries all over the world and that tells me she is selfless. So Nick didnt keep her on the show but her life outside the show is much more fulfilling to her i'd wager.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:05 pm

see2love wrote:I like Liz and looking through her IG I am willing to bet she is more than someone who went on a show for popularity. She has spent years volunteering in 3rd world countries all over the world and that tells me she is selfless. So Nick didnt keep her on the show but her life outside the show is much more fulfilling to her i'd wager.

But the above is exactly why I am disappointed in her. She seems like a very nice woman with some depth in her, so WTH go on this show only to dredge up a ONS? She could have gone on with her life with nobody the wiser ... except maybe some friends ... instead she thoroughly embarrasses herself on national television. For what? Just stupid. no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:56 pm

Also may I just say that caring about the world and volunteering does not preclude one from being a famewhore and/or wanting to be part of the Bachelor franchise and the shilling money that may come from it. The two are not mutually exclusive. I don't think most people think Liz is a bad person.

People just weren't buying her story of wanting to see if there was more between her and Nick and instead she wanted to be on the show and it was just her crappy luck the producers decided to make the lead her former one night stand.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:42 am

My point exactly! Everyone who has gone on the show wanted the same thing so Liz is no more a famewhore than Nick or Emily or the whole Bachelor nation IMO. Everyone has a story to tell to be relevant or justify their reasons for being a part of the Bachelor nation, her story whether believable or not ( I see merit in her argument) is not the most extravagant one we have heard. She seems like a good person who had a connection as a way in  into the bachelor world and she took it. That didnt work so well, so I am going to give her the same pass I have given all of them and focus on who she is outside of the Bachelor world instead. After all, the real world is actually what exists outside of MF's creation. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:42 pm

That's all fine but again, I don't think most people are saying the woman is evil or she's the only famewhore that's been on the show. They're simply saying they didn't buy the story she was selling. That is all. And on Nick's part, whether or not he's a famewhore too, he was entitled as the lead to say that he didn't feel there was a future with them, her being there was likely to disrupt his relationships with the other women and so it was best for her to leave.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:58 pm

She gets no pitty from me. To me she's pathetic for coming on to this show. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+22
happygolucky
Maddy
hae1001
Sprite
lleyki