SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:32 pm

LoveDovez wrote:Any links to watch this episode Thanks. ; )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by casjacknick Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:59 pm

I was just watched it on youtube, thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and I still love Jasmine. Her date with Mike did not give me the feels her date with Mikhel did but it was sweet. I, too, thought the lumberjack group date was hot, Thomas singing not so much. Loved the spa date but I thought that either Kevin W. was punishing her with no alone time for kissing another guy or he wanted her to pull him away so he could be validated. Either way it wasn't very nice. How Benoit who is still too much for her is still there and gets a hometown confuses me. Loved her rejecting Chris as I am sure she knew she was sending him home. Good for her. I still at this point trust her judgement and it feels like right now Mikhel is her final one.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:01 pm

I just watched it today and am really enjoying this season and Jasmine is doing a great job as lead. I loved seeing them in Quebec City since we were just there. It's a beautiful place.

Mike's date was very nice and it helps explain him sticking around. I still think he's behind Mikhel and maybe Kevin W. He seems like a nice guy and may be f1 if things progress or possibly lead.

Kevin W got on my nerves this episode. First he made fun of the guys on the first GD because they're not macho enough and then he was jealous & kind of a baby on his own GD. He really didn't deserve the GDR after he didn't ask to speak to Jasmine privately like the others did. I don't see hm as either f1 or next lead as of right now.

Benoit is too pushy for me and I don't think Jasmine likes it. It's hard to believe he lasts to HTDs. Do we know this for sure?

Kevin P is still my 2nd favorite but don't see any chemistry with Jasmine. I'm happy for him to stay as long as she'll let him.

Drew- meh. He's a minor villain but I don't see him falling for Jasmine. Thomas seems nice though.

Mikhel is my favorite and right now I still see him as having the best chance to be f1 but also could (and would like to) see him as lead. He has chemistry with Jasmine yet he's not the least bit full of himself.

All the above is JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:41 pm

We know that 5 go to HTD's, there are 7 guys still there. We also know that Thomas and Drew are let go next epi, so the 5 to htd's will be Kevin P, Kevin W, Mike, Mikhel and Benoit

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:37 am

Thanks, Auntie. I'll have to look back at the sleuthing because it doesn't make any sense to have 5 HTDs when there are 1 or 2 guys who she doesn't seem invested in at all, imo.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:04 am

The sleuthing is in the chart:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We know from that chart and what's happened so far is that:

Epi 1; Vancouver: went from 20 to 15
Epi 2; Jamaica: went from 15 to 13
Epi 3; Jamaica: went from 13 to 11
Epi 4; Montreal: went from 11 to 8
Epi 5; Quebec City: went from 8 to 7

Those epi's happened as it said in the chart so if that's what happened, then there's no reason to think that the rest won't go as the chart said.

Epi 6; Marrakesh: 7 to 5
Epi 7; HTD: 5 to 3
Epi 8: FD: 3 to 2
Epi 9: Finale; 2 to 1

then we also know that there is a MTA(90 min) and a ATFR(60 min)

Makes 11 episodes which the website says is going to happen:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:THE BACHELORETTE CANADA 10 x 90 min + 1 x 60 min Reality Series

Romance, rivalry and, quite possibly, true love! Canada’s most eligible bachelorette is in search of the man of her dreams, and hopefully her groom-to-be, in this hit reality series. 20 eligible Bachelors will compete for her affection as they embark on exciting and romantic dates around the world. As the Bachelorette narrows the field and the number of men dwindles, romance and tensions will rise. At the end of her romantic voyage, if she has found Mr. Right, will there be a proposal – and from whom?

Not to mention the facebook post that I found just after epi 2 aired:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:57 am

Okay I've caught up on this season and I'll share my thoughts on her remaining men.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Am I the only one who's not bothered by Kevin W and still thinks he is the F1? The jealousy storyline reminds me a lot of Shawn on Kaitlyn's season and I don't think there would be so much focus on that if he wasn't her F1 but in fairness this is my first Canadian season so I'm not sure how similar it is to the American version. I don't know, I just think she's been the most vulnerable with him.

I know you all are hot for Mikhel and I am too because who isn't and I won't be disappointed if she picks him but I don't know about him being the F1. They have a lot of physical chemistry for sure because again who wouldn't with him but I'm not sure I see an emotional connection. I see him more as the next Bachelor.

Mike as nice of a guy he seems to be I just don't really see it there. The female leads are usually physical very early on with their F1 and there was barely a physical connection between them by episode 4. Not good. I think he's very much in the friendzone and she's not sexually attracted to him like she is with Kevin W and Mikhel.

Kevin P was someone I thought early on would make the F3 and I did see it between them at one point but I think Mike overtook him these past two episodes. I think he's probably too honest for this show.

Drew whatever. He was just kept on to be the villain and now that Chris is gone he'll be on his way out.

I'm shocked that Benoit most likely gets a HTD over Thomas. Does she honestly want him to go at her face like that again? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'll take the manbun any day. cheeky

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:40 am

It's the first Canadian Bachelorette so I don't think we can match it to any of them including the Canadian Bachelor, Blu. Kevin W could be f1 but he's getting a more negative edit than most male f1's in the U.S. imo. Shawn really just didn't like Nick who wasn't exactly Mr fan favorite that season while KW is shown badmouthing some of the nice guys (not counting the jealousy). I will say I see Kevin as more f1 than having a shot for TB.

I don't see as much chemistry with Mike either but he's getting a good edit and Sharleen is quite high on him. Mikhel is getting a more well-rounded edit with the chemistry thrown in. I think I like him so much because he's more of a real guy rather than perfect on camera. Either could be getting the next lead edit imo.

ITA about Thomas vs Benoit. I still think she's a little creeped out by Benoit's aggressive kissing so no idea why she keeps him so long.  question

ETA: Thanks for the chart, Auntie. I'm still not 100% sure that they'll really have 5 HTDs even so because it's just not fair for the families and Jasmine seems more sensible than that but whatever. no idea

Last edited by albean99 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:47 am

bluwavz wrote:Okay I've caught up on this season and I'll share my thoughts on her remaining men.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Am I the only one who's not bothered by Kevin W and still thinks he is the F1? The jealousy storyline reminds me a lot of Shawn on Kaitlyn's season and I don't think there would be so much focus on that if he wasn't her F1 but in fairness this is my first Canadian season so I'm not sure how similar it is to the American version. I don't know, I just think she's been the most vulnerable with him.

I know you all are hot for Mikhel and I am too because who isn't and I won't be disappointed if she picks him but I don't know about him being the F1. They have a lot of physical chemistry for sure because again who wouldn't with him but I'm not sure I see an emotional connection. I see him more as the next Bachelor.

Mike as nice of a guy he seems to be I just don't really see it there. The female leads are usually physical very early on with their F1 and there was barely a physical connection between them by episode 4. Not good. I think he's very much in the friendzone and she's not sexually attracted to him like she is with Kevin W and Mikhel.

Kevin P was someone I thought early on would make the F3 and I did see it between them at one point but I think Mike overtook him these past two episodes. I think he's probably too honest for this show.

Drew whatever. He was just kept on to be the villain and now that Chris is gone he'll be on his way out.

I'm shocked that Benoit most likely gets a HTD over Thomas. Does she honestly want him to go at her face like that again? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'll take the manbun any day. cheeky

All JMO.
I agree Good Post Especially with the bolded
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:48 am

I still haven't made a 100% solid prediction because I don't want to jinx anything  Praying , but my thoughts have been starting to consolidate. It's interesting to me because before I had read or done much sleuthing, after episode one it was pretty clear IMO that Mike was F1. After doing some further sleuthing, I was still pretty sure that Mike was F1 but could see the possibility that Mikhel or even Kevin W could be F1 instead. Then it narrowed down to F1 being Mikhel or Mike for me. But right now, after again comparing narratives and social media clues (and going pretty far down the rabbit hole), my thinking that Mike is F1 has actually grown a lot stronger.

I do understand why people might not see it, but IMO Mike's one-on-one date showed some massive signs about the outcome. I also saw a strengthening of their connection, and especially of a physical connection...  Jasmine saying to Mike "Kissing you is the best". "Our chemistry is off the charts". And then the way their "obstacle" was portrayed (and resolved) on the date. I also thought it was significant that Jasmine said on camera "I could imagine seeing myself fall in love with Mike." Add to that what Jasmine has said in interviews and social media clues, and IMO a lot of things add up to Mike being F1. Of course there's still more to come and I will keep sleuthing too (and perhaps something will change), but right now it's getting clearer to me.

IMO the growing connection between Jasmine and Mike is so sweet and genuine. Their deep personal connection was much faster IMO than with most F1 contestants, whilst their physical connection was slower. IMO it will be balanced out in future episodes. If we look at what Jasmine has said, her relationship with Mike IMO could become that forever type of love that she's continually said she wanted. I posted this before but I think this quote from Jasmine is very telling. "I wanted to pay attention to what it was I really needed out of a relationship rather than just initial attraction." I see the potential for something lasting between Mike and Jasmine. I guess time will tell how it develops (and if the clues along the way were pointing to what I think they're pointing to laugh out loud).

At this point I am also almost 100% sure Mikhel will be the next Bachelor. yes

As an aside, something little but interesting I noticed in rewatching the episode was that the subtitle with Mikhel speaking to Jasmine at the rose ceremony was slightly altered from the actual dialogue. IMO Mikhel actually said "I get so distracted by the cameras" instead of "shy". And then Jasmine replied "I know you do and it's very annoying. Stop it." Just something random I noticed listening to it again.

I'm really interested to see how the next episode plays out. It's clear that the Kevin W conflict must be resolved since we know he has a HTD, and we know already that Mikhel makes it to Cuba. I'm still wondering though where Mike will be in episode 6 since he's not been shown at all in any previews. Maybe there'll be something unexpected?

All JMO. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:52 am

I will say that Sharleen's blog is the one thing that does make me think Mike could be the F1 since she's been so relentless about him in her rankings and I feel she could know something.

For now I'm sticking with Kevin W as her F1 though I think it's possible his jealousy got to be to much for Jasmine. I'll admit his edit isn't the best and the preview for the next episode doesn't look good but right now I don't think his edit is the worst either and not enough to completely turn him off her.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:42 am

Yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sharleen's blog has been interesting to read.

At this point I think I've pretty much seen/read almost every interview Jasmine has done (I really did fall down the rabbit hole laugh out loud) and there's a lot of things IMO that align with what I'm seeing in Mike's storyline.

I've also come across some quite solid social media clues that IMO point to Mike as F1 but I'm waiting to see if we get anything more from them before saying too much.

Right now IMO Kevin W will be F2 or F3. And Mikhel will be the next Bachelor. I would love if we got another season preview so we'd have some more things to sleuth. Time will tell I guess, but for me it's the combination of a lot of things that has pointed me in a certain direction. But I do actually see the different connections Jasmine has formed with the frontrunners. It's why I'd say I'm 99% sure of the outcome but still leaving a little room.  Smiley  All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again