SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 14 of 71 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 42 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
"Those same qualities that would make him a great husband, a great father are the things I've...tried to stay away from." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

teamjasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:48 pm

mercieme wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:She's always tried to stay away from someone like Mike because she's scared but that's what she wants.

Walking towards Thomas with the rose in hand.

GA, re the bold, can you clarify if she means she has tried to stay away from someone like Mike because she knows that's what's good for her?

I don't know if that is because it's good for her. I thought she meant that it was a way of keeping herself closed off from love. That stability scared her. She dreams of being a wild child and travelling and she thinks stability doesn't allow that.

Kevin P is worried now because Thomas and his lifestyle is similar to him.

Drew is a total prick. He thinks this will further his business. I don't really have a problem with that, it's the way he talks that is so condescending and full of himself...as if he is so much better than the rest of these guys. Ugh!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:48 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Spoil Me Again wrote:Jasmine: "With Mike, the thing that scares me is also the thing that makes me comfort which is that he is a very stable guy. He has a plan for his future. That to me is just as intriguing as it is scary"

She's got some growing up to do.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], any chance the producers fed her that line about "stability" being the issue with Mike? It just sounds lame like something a producer would come up with but who knows. I have never met a woman who does not want a stable guy but what do I know laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He wishes her much happiness. So sad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - i suppose that's what she means. She says she stayed away from stability but she knows that's what she wants.

Walking towards Mike. She thinks he's amazing, and can see a future with him

Personalities can use balance, and she can see that being the case with them

She's still sad though. PI Mike is very glad, he understands she had to make a tough decision.

Contrast his reaction to Kevin W's. A world of difference and maturity.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:50 pm

Thomas' lifestyle ended up being his downfall. This international model will be flying home solo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:51 pm

mercieme wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Spoil Me Again wrote:Jasmine: "With Mike, the thing that scares me is also the thing that makes me comfort which is that he is a very stable guy. He has a plan for his future. That to me is just as intriguing as it is scary"

She's got some growing up to do.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], any chance the producers fed her that line about "stability" being the issue with Mike? It just sounds lame like something a producer would come up with but who knows. I have never met a woman who does not want a stable guy but what do I know laugh out loud
Jasmine has said she's sabotaged relationships in the past. Her being so conflicted about Mike's stability makes me think she is doing just that.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:51 pm

I'm thinking maybe she means, her life is more like Thomas, she said so, she likes to travel etc, now this is real, here's a real stable guy, she knows she wants that but is afraid

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:52 pm

Although it's not what Jasmine thought she initially wanted, Mike's stability is more of what her future needs. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:52 pm

Not to worry, IMO everything Jasmine has said post show leads me to believe she fully realized by the FRC that what she was scared of was exactly what she needed. IMO Jasmine and Mike have likely already had a conversation about what is said in tonight's episode (her comment about changing her mind was in the season preview and in one of the episode previews so she knew it was coming). And Mike just tweeted yesterday that everyone should be on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Smiley teamjasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 1710264613

What Jasmine said tonight is exactly what I was waiting to hear. yes

Last edited by siena on Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:52 pm

In interviews Mike is not the guy she dated and her mother was on her to do that.  Through this process  she had got to think about what she wants verses what she needs.

Last edited by reason on Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:54 pm

Tea time. KevinW next to her. Mikhel - everything checks off for him as far as J

Passing different types of teas, natural teas

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:54 pm

Kevin P my goodness, he's a dream.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 71 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 42 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again