SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 19 of 71 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 45 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:19 pm

Im thinking KW gets a shade of Nick edit on Andi season...the way he doesnt like the GD, etc....Hmm...interesting

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:big fight going on with KevinW and Jasmine

Is the fight because Jasmine kissed Kevin P at the CP....inquisitive minds want to know laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:20 pm

She tells him some opened up a lot more than he did. Jasmine is extremely dissappointed.

"I'm done"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:20 pm

Oh and please get a decent haircut Kevin W.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:21 pm

I am hating Kevin W right about now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
"Even though you're guarded, that shows me who you are." In Kevin P's case, slow and steady is just the right pace. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:21 pm

KevinW leaves, tells the camera guy to leave him the eff alone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:21 pm

the fight was because he did not get the rose on the GD.

I have never seen a contestant have a hissy fit that he didn't get a rose. Yikes.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:22 pm

Kevin W sounds worse than Shawn Booth right now. I hated Shawn.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:the fight was because he did not get the rose on the GD.

I have never seen a contestant have a hissy fit that he didn't get a rose. Yikes.

Geez....that's a first that I have heard about on this show, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
"Tonight I feel like I kind of conveyed who I am. And I was able to say things that were important to me" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:24 pm

Commercial - he went to have alone time with her, and starts explaining that this was the second time she spoke to him last and gives the rose to someone else. He needs to feel wanted too.

she laid it in on him, she has conversations with others, he's not there, he doesn't know what is also said with others, she gives the rose to who she thinks deserves it, it's not who she likes more. She can't give him every rose.

She says others have opened up with her, and some alot more than him. That caught him off guard.

Anyone else feel free to add. He was very jealous, just like it was sleuthed! yes

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 71 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 45 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again