SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 71 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 49 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:01 am

BlackHalo wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

I'm thinking the same thing ... maybe.LOL

The fact that KW is the only one to get a second 1-on-1 and that she keeps him and takes him to HTD's even after he was an unhinged psycho Shawn Booth 2.0 is telling to me. He's so the F1.

JMO.  :uptonogood
Totally. He's being rewarded for being jealous and entitled.

True !!! :yes: But look were they are now!!! Over a year later still together and happy !!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by siena Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:40 am

I think the next couple of episodes are going to show Jasmine sorting through her feelings for the three frontrunners. Kevin W getting another SD is an example of that IMO.

But for me I am specifically looking at how things fit together and what connections I can make between what Jasmine has actually said post-show when she knows the result, and what happens on the show.

I will post more, but this is just one example IMO that points very clearly to Mike being F1.  Smiley

Jasmine post-show interview: "I really figured out, aside from what I want out of a relationship, what I really need out of a relationship in order to have something that’s going to last in the long-term and, hopefully, forever." x

And then we have this tonight from the official twitter.  yes

Although it's not what Jasmine thought she initially wanted, Mike's stability is more of what her future needs. @BachelorettCA

IMO the narrative being told is very clear. That Jasmine was still figuring out what she wanted out of a relationship (hence her feelings for Kevin W and Mikhel), but that she does figure out that someone like Mike is actually what she needs. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:57 am

BlackHalo wrote:
Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I said earlier a few pages back, after the jealous act, Kevin has to be F3. The way she is with Mikhel is no comparison to Kevin. Again tonight during alone time, she is so genuinely into him as he is with her.

I am torn on this one. I can see a case for either being F2, but I just think that as much as she likes and is attracted to Mikhel, she is finding him too soft. I think as annoyed as she was with Kevin W's behaviour tonight, I think she wants a stronger, take charge kind of guy and that is not Mikhel.

I could still change my mind on this one after next week or even the HTDs. I'm pretty certain thought, that Mikey is not going anywhere!
IA. I'm also thinking he is not F1 because of how much of his final 2 time was shown in the season preview. There is no trace of either Mike or KW there.
The bolded is probably the only thing in the edit that points to Mikhel being F1 to me if we go by what they did in previous seasons.
Indeed, the F2 and F1 lcd have been featured in the preview and I must say april was shown way more than Trisha.
But again, this is if they are repeating what they did in the past.
Otherwise, it's probably just to keep the F1 match between kw and mike till the F3 epis like we are having now.

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:03 am

siena wrote:I think the next couple of episodes are going to show Jasmine sorting through her feelings for the three frontrunners. Kevin W getting another SD is an example of that IMO.

But for me I am specifically looking at how things fit together and what connections I can make between what Jasmine has actually said post-show when she knows the result, and what happens on the show.

I will post more, but this is just one example IMO that points very clearly to Mike being F1.  Smiley

Jasmine post-show interview: "I really figured out, aside from what I want out of a relationship, what I really need out of a relationship in order to have something that’s going to last in the long-term and, hopefully, forever." x

And then we have this tonight from the official twitter.  yes

Although it's not what Jasmine thought she initially wanted, Mike's stability is more of what her future needs. @BachelorettCA

IMO the narrative being told is very clear. That Jasmine was still figuring out what she wanted out of a relationship (hence her feelings for Kevin W and Mikhel), but that she does figure out that someone like Mike is actually what she needs. All JMO.

At this point, it is the only narrative we have so I agree with you.
And I think that they are doing a Trista season edit with hot chemistry vs what she needs in the final 2.
I know this edit has been used numerous time but what im trying to say is that the clarity didn't come very soon hence the 2on1.
I don't know if I make sense laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:35 am

Emila23_12 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

The fact that KW is the only one to get a second 1-on-1 and that she keeps him and takes him to HTD's even after he was an unhinged psycho Shawn Booth 2.0 is telling to me. He's so the F1.

JMO.  :uptonogood
Totally. He's being rewarded for being jealous and entitled.

True !!! :yes:  But look were they are now!!! Over a year later still together and happy !!!

I don't know that he is necessarily being rewarded for his behaviour. I think it may be more likely that his behaviour set off some red flags and she wants to deal with them since she really is very attracted to him...unlike, say Drew who she seemed to have cared less about. Best way to deal with it is to spend some time together where they can talk and hash things out. I like how she really explained herself and didn't take any prisoners when talking to him about his behaviour. I'm sure she has more to say since he couldn't deal with it and walked out before I think she was finished with her concerns about him and his jealousy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:49 am

Not a fan of Kevin W...at all!
People saying he is like Shawn B but I disagree. Shawn never talked that way to Kaithlyn as in NEVER.
Its okay to be jealous but the way he responds to uncomfortable situations is not my cup of tea. Case in point, when he was questioned about the extra time he took even though he already had a rose, his hot tub reaction and now this?
I hope she really takes her time to figure out if he would really suit her lifestyle.
I personally dont see them as a good match in the real world

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:06 am

I agree ^^^. KevinW is really not coming across well at all. He's trying to control her with his jealousy and his walking off. Yuck. Its seriously one of the worst displays I've ever seen on this show.

I feel bad that my GTA boys are showing up so well, badly on this show. I had great hopes for them and feel ashamed quite frankly. We're not all tools.
I would hope that Jasmine clues in and quickly.

Oh and there was a huge difference between Shawn and his jealousy reasons and this one imo. KevinW doesn't seem to know that he is on a dating show where the girl is dating multiple guys. Do get over yourself kevin. Was intention to walk away with whomever the lead was on night one ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yep jealousy is one thing, but that Kevin W "argument" was uncomfortable for me to watch. I think most people get jealous at some point. But by the age of 32 I'd hope they would have better skills to deal with it. Every other guy is in the same position, but Kevin W expected that he should be made to feel "special". The thing I really disliked though was the way Kevin W spoke to Jasmine. His tone of voice, his body language, his scolding of her saying "don't put words in my mouth." I've seen that praised as being honest. I found it disrespectful.

I do still think it's possible for Jasmine to develop feelings for Kevin W, but I don't think there's long-term potential for that relationship. IMO there's a lot of issues that would eventually arise again and again with that dynamic at play. I also think the way Jasmine has spoken post filming tells me a lot too and it doesn't add up to Kevin W being chosen.

Also something I noticed that I think will turn out to be important is that Jasmine said she likes the way she feels when she's with Kevin W. My mind immediately contrasted this with Jasmine's other statement after choosing Mike. "This entire journey is having me look at the long term potential rather than basing everything on just what I'm feeling right now." IMO those parallels will end up being significant.

I know there have been things sleuthed regarding Kevin W, Mikhel, and Mike and social media followings. Some of those are conflicting because they point to different conclusions. IMO though the actual narrative being shown so far and the words of Jasmine still point to Mike being F1. Time will tell. All JMO.

Last edited by siena on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:27 am

He is so annoying. Kaithlyn had relations with Shawn's biggest nemesis and he didnt speak to her like that! All Jasmine has done is kiss guys. Suspect

Kevin W would have flat out called her names if she pulled a Nick. He reminds me of Josh ti be honest

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:53 am

I'm just catching up mostly because K is their correspondent for ET Canada and no way is Shawn like KW imo. Shawn was (and is laugh out loud) afraid of her and followed her around like a whiny, lost puppy. KW is Josh all the way imo. Scary. I hope she wakes up, she seems like a very sweet girl Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:02 pm

After watching this week's epi, I think there was more to the CP than what we saw. The dialogue between KW & Jasmine was very real, including both of their reactions. But for me there's a piece missing from when KW goes into the washroom & getting to the actual RC. We go from him telling production he's going home tonight to ITM's of him wanting a rose to the RC line up. What happened there for the change of heart?

Producers must have influenced KW to stay somehow or else it was Jasmine herself. Why convince him to stay if Jasmine isn't invested in him? My guess is the time KW & Jasmine spend together next week in Morocco will be used to work thru what we saw last night. I know it's not popular opinion here, but I still think in the end he's her F1. JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:18 pm

If he is final 1 then I can only hope he is not disrespecting Jasmine about what she said to Mike when they kiss on the helicopter, because that will cause a conflict between those 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 71 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 49 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again