SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 71 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 50 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:31 pm

reason wrote:If he is final 1 then I can only hope he is not disrespecting Jasmine about what she said to Mike when they kiss on the helicopter, because that will cause a conflict between those 2.

If (notice I say "if") KW is F1, then he needs to move past the process (other guys) that got him to the end with her. He needs to remember that despite her strong connections with other men, she chose him. If he doesn't, then they won't last. Jasmine is the woman choosing who she wants to continue exploring relationships with & at this stage, I still see her wanting to figure out what she has with KW. She's seeing the good in him along with the not so flattering.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:37 pm

I am still holding out hope that he is not the final 1 but there is something in the back of my mind that is nagging me. In the preview Mikhel is in Cuba but they are not showing the other person and I am now wondering if Mike is final 3, but if so why is her sister or best friend as reported here following Mike? Somewhere on here there is a photo of Kevin W with the word faith in it and the words seems sad, then there was the tweet about being the bachelor? These things seems to be sending us into rabbit holes damn I am now confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:41 pm

I just watched the episode now.

I get the good things covered first. Mike. He's the dream guy, the ultimate catch. Good looking, sweet, funny, understanding, easy going, stable and reliable. I wished there would've been more of him tgis episode, but what we git was great. Hum comforting Jasmine about Thomas made me swoon. He didn't once praise himself for getting the rose, he was all about how hard it was for Jasmine.

KevinP. Him walking next to Jasmine on the market was swoon worthy all on it's own. He's one foot out the door type of guy, but I think he might be changing.

Michel is in <3. He's sweet, sensitive, handsome, just a dream. I bet it's like being on cloud 9 hearing him paise a girl likeehe does praise Jasmine.

Benoir took note from Jasmine's cue and has toned down the aggressive kissing, he was following her lead. I liked that.

Now the negatives... I'm so glad Drew got the boot. He was insufferable.

And KevinW. Wow. I get being jealous, and having hard time with it. How he talked to Jasmine, belittled her, and refused to listen to her was off putting.'You're not getting my point' was so obnoxious. Yes, she got your point, you feel insecure, and entitled to Jasmine feeding your ego. I loved her telling him, that she actually has great connections with other guys, some even better than with KevinW.

I LOVED the tea date, it was done so respectfully. The high pouring is such a tradition, loved how they highlighted it.

My predictuons for F1 changed to Mike. IMO his lack of screen time now is a huge proof of it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] did you not think that Mike was the final 1 before?  If so who did you think it was and what changed your mind?

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:53 pm

If Mike isn't F1 then I truly have no explanation for how many things line up on the show and post-show (along with SM clues). I have pretty much read/seen every interview that Jasmine did for her promo tour and I kept looking for any signs about who she picked. IMO all of them have pointed to Mike.

Here is another example to go with what I posted earlier in the thread:

Jasmine post-show interview: "I figured out I needed someone a little more grounded than me, because I can be scatterbrained and free spirited. I figured out what I needed for a strong, sustainable relationship." x

Jasmine to Mike: "I genuinely can see a future with you and although you may be a little more regimented than me I think it's not necessarily a bad thing because sometimes personalities can use a little bit of balance from their partner. And I could see that being the case with us."

And here's another example:

Jasmine post-show interview: "The biggest thing I learned is realizing what I need out of a relationship, rather than what I want. I realized that these are the patterns I’ve been following and I can try to break out of it. Also, realizing what has kept me from having a relationship that is really long-lasting, or why have I been running away from that. I think just being able to analyze myself enough and being able to accept that I have maybe made choices that weren’t in my own best interests in the past was a big lesson to myself."

Jasmine talking about Mike: "Those same qualities that would make him such a great husband and great father are the things that I've always tried to stay away from. That kind of scares me because I've never had that security in my life, but it's what I want at the same time too."

IMO these match up to the point that I believe in her post-show interviews, Jasmine was talking about her relationship with Mike. yes I guess we will see, but as soon as I heard that Jasmine talked about stability in regards to Mike these quotes fell into place for me. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:55 pm

Anyone but Kevin W!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:59 pm

reason wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] did you not think that Mike was the final 1 before?  Is who did you think it was and what changed your mine?

I've changed my mind from KevinW to Michel, and now to Mike. The 'long term' stood out for me in this episode, but it has been building up. IMO this episode highlighted just so many long term qualities, like their personalities balancing each other out. All Jasmine talked was long term with Mike, whereas with KevinW it's about how she feels with him now, the chemistry etc. All short term. And as much as I love Michel, Jasmine wants a man who challenges her and takes charge at times. Michel doesnt.
KevinP is foot out the door, and openly admits it. IMO Mike is the only choice.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:45 pm

Calling all Bachelor Australia peeps! This is not another Richie and Alex thing is it? Remember when everyone loved our sweetheart Nikki (Mike) except for those that loved the unconventional option Olena (Mikhel) and the one who won was badly edited Alex (Kevin W)? I haven't seen the episode yet and as of now I still trust Jasmine to make the right decision but Nikki threw me for such a loop I didn't watch the finale. I would love a palate cleanser but I don't want another disappointment.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:48 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
reason wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] did you not think that Mike was the final 1 before?  Is who did you think it was and what changed your mine?

I've changed my mind from KevinW to Michel, and now to Mike. The 'long term' stood out for me in this episode, but it has been building up. IMO this episode highlighted just so many long term qualities, like their personalities balancing each other out. All Jasmine talked was long term with Mike, whereas with KevinW it's about how she feels with him now, the chemistry etc. All short term. And as much as I love Michel, Jasmine wants a man who challenges her and takes charge at times. Michel doesnt.
KevinP is foot out the door, and openly admits it. IMO Mike is the only choice.[/b]

I can see the bolded as a reflection of what happened with Kevin W in last night's episode. I can understand why some find it obnoxious behaviour, but Kevin W was challenging her about why she wasn't giving him group date roses.Not all men are as sharp as a whip, and he seemed genuinely confused about the motivation behind the GD rose. Emotions, good or bad take charge and make it hard to think straight and behave accordingly.

I saw him taking charge when he saw how happy Jasmine was about the guys playing in the puddles and then grabbed her to take her out in the rain so she could do the same. He also anticipated that she might be getting tired and brought her a cup of tea for his chat with her on the group date, and she seemed to appreciated that gesture.

I'm not saying Kevin W is perfect, but I'm trying to keep my vision unclouded, and I do see and hear a number of things that show me Kevin W isn't as bad as he appears to be. jmoaa
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:57 pm

^^^I don't think he is all bad, but I just don't think what they are showing us is adding up to F1.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:02 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:

KevinP is foot out the door, and openly admits it. IMO Mike is the only choice.[/b]

I can see the bolded as a reflection of what happened with Kevin W in last night's episode. I can understand why some find it obnoxious behaviour, but Kevin W was challenging her about why she wasn't giving him group date roses.Not all men are as sharp as a whip, and he seemed genuinely confused about the motivation behind the GD rose. Emotions, good or bad take charge and make it hard to think straight and behave accordingly.

I saw him taking charge when he saw how happy Jasmine was about the guys playing in the puddles and then grabbed her to take her out in the rain so she could do the same. He also anticipated that she might be getting tired and brought her a cup of tea for his chat with her on the group date, and she seemed to appreciated that gesture.

I'm not saying Kevin W is perfect, but I'm trying to keep my vision unclouded, and I do see and hear a number of things that show me Kevin W isn't as bad as he appears to be. jmoaa

That's a really good point, too. It's just a personal pet peeve, when men talk down to women, and IMO KevinW was doing that. He does have tons of great qualities, he takes charge, but is also very perspective re Jasmine. She has been at the receiving end of his great qualities. IMO he just have a tendency to turn on the passive aggressive whenehe doesnt get his way, and I don't like that quality.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:02 pm

As much as I'm not impressed with KW's behavior, nothing about last night's episode changes my mind on him being the F1. It doesn't matter whether I'm impressed with him or not or that I like other guys better. I still think the fact that he gets another 1-on-1 and a HTD despite his behavior is telling. The fact that this isn't going to be a Mike (good) vs. KW (bad) storyline in the finale is telling to me. The SM for this show has been promoting Mike really hard as perfect for Jasmine and KW's edit has gone to the pooper and he looks bad and unhinged and yet Mikhel is one of the F2 guys. All JMO.

IMO:

F1 - KW
F2 - Mikhel
F3 - Mike
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 71 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 50 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again