SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 42 of 71 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 56 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:22 pm

has jasmine opened up about her family to anyone besides the 2 kevins???????????????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:23 pm

guys waiting for jasmine at CP...guys think they had a chance to say what they needed to say except for benoit giggling

jasmine cancels CP

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 58s
4 bachelors. 3 roses. Which one of these guys do you think will be saying goodbye to Jasmine (and a hometown date) tonight? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:27 pm

The two firemen book-ending the RC line up, nice giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:27 pm

I love how all these guys give each other compliments. Amazing guys!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:28 pm

Benoit: you're in good hands with those guys. So sweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:29 pm

Order of roses pretty please, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it always happen that way. I am trying to remember if the one that stands on the left is always the winner. I would need to see 1 of the US final 3 to tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:29 pm

RC...1st rose goes to Mikhel

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:29 pm

2nd rose to KW

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:30 pm

Preview HTD - warrior field for Kevin, in Waterloo.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:30 pm

last rose to Mike

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 71 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 56 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again