SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 48 of 71 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 59 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CaptainCanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:24 am

I don't see them showing Mikhel leaving if he really was. Previews at this point in the show are usually misdirections imo. I haven't seen it yet but something must change, either he comes back or Jasmine talks to him. He has another whole date after the HTDs so he can't be f3 unless they bring 3 to Cuba which is possible but seems unlikely and why show it now? If not 3 then either Mike or Kevin W will go home. Hmmm, I wonder which one?

I know it's easy to write Mikhel off as f1 and will admit I do it myself at times but Jasmine does seem to have a soft spot for him so you never know. When they make it seem like someone might be leaving or there's something going on, it's often the f1. It is interesting that Kevin P also picks Mikhel for Jasmine. Isn't that all the guys who have been on the after show picking Mikhel? Some things to ponder.  question

Thanks for the updates everyone. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15319

Back to top Go down

CaptainCanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:25 am

reason wrote:Jasmine is questioning Mike about how does he feels about her?

might be because he still hasn't said ILY at the point?

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:27 am

If anyone comes across the previews for HTD can you post a link so I can send it to someone who can't view it TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:30 am

reason wrote:Jasmine is questioning Mike about how does he feels about her?

Was any of the F3 shown saying ILU in the preview? Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:32 am

albean99 wrote:I don't see them showing Mikhel leaving if he really was. Previews at this point in the show are usually misdirections imo. I haven't seen it yet but something must change, either he comes back or Jasmine talks to him. He has another whole date after the HTDs so he can't be f3 unless they bring 3 to Cuba which is possible but seems unlikely and why show it now? If not 3 then either Mike or Kevin W will go home. Hmmm, I wonder which one?

I know it's easy to write Mikhel off as f1 and will admit I do it myself at times but Jasmine does seem to have a soft spot for him so you never know. When they make it seem like someone might be leaving or there's something going on, it's often the f1. It is interesting that Kevin P also picks Mikhel for Jasmine. Isn't that all the guys who have been on the after show picking Mikhel? Some things to ponder.  question

Thanks for the updates everyone. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

I agree wasn't excpecting this drama at all. I thought they will show us easy and all roses for him to make him seem like F1 till the end since he is probably the F2.
I don't see how a misdirect fit in the scenario.
Unless he is F3 or F1.

At the same time, in the other seasons, all franchises included, they rarely show F1 threatening to leave. Except for April but I think that was completely different.
Also the reason for him to leave is not something a lead like Jas would take lightly. Like what the point to actually bring him to f2 after that just to indeed break his heart?
I know it's the premise of the show but when it goes as far as the person living in a car, if not the one, just let him go.
Confusing I must say

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no not one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:39 am

I think Mikhel came close, really falling in love but in a PI, paraphrasing IIRC

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:51 am

is it just me or does it feel like kev w and mikhels relationship with jas is miles ahead at the moment compared to mikes? I mean it seems like mikhel is in love already and we know kev w says I'm in love with her (imo htd) as we heard him in the 1st preview of the season say it.........bloody hell mike better pick up his game in htd or the edit better show some more of the jasmike relationship???!!!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 43s
BOOM Just like that. Another 1-on-1 date for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:11 am

Maddy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  43s
BOOM  Just like that. Another 1-on-1 date for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love how they seems to be genuinely happy for each other. 

TBH, What's with Mikhel and the rolled up long pants, geez

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
Jasmine and Kevin W. definitely got real up close and personal on this 1-on-1......with the cow.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:18 am

Idlemess wrote:
Maddy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  43s
BOOM  Just like that. Another 1-on-1 date for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love how they seems to be genuinely happy for each other. 

TBH, What's with Mikhel and the rolled up long pants, geez

I'm used to those but what's the deal with KW's elastic ankle pants? :shocked!:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15319

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 71 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 59 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again