SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 68 of 71 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree that he does seem more toned down than Shawn save for the fight/outburst with Jasmine. KW was most jealous in that one episode but has been pretty chill otherwise. IMO it's because he doesn't have his personal Nick aka "The Other Guy" to compete with laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:01 am

I think both Kevin and Mike have obstacles. Kevin's seems more real and Mike's more staged. That makes me question why Mike has to have an obstacle. Is it to balance out Kevin? The only one without an obstacle is Mikhel. Tuesday can't come soon enough.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:57 am

dee wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] To me, Kevin IS Shawn 2.0 laugh out loud

Maybe it's just me but I actually find Kevin a lot more toned down than how Shawn reacted on Kaitlyn's season.

I absolutely agree 1000x with this! Kevin is definitely the less intense version of Shawn in terms of his reactions.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:14 am

Mikhel's obstacle is that he's afraid of being heartbroken IMO. Them making it seems like he leaves is a very big obstacle. It doesn't mean he's f1 but it's the edit I don't understand. Where's the surprise if he's just going to end up heartbroken as he feared?

KW already seems past his obstacle but there's still time. His mom is showing doubt so we'll see how that works out.

I suspect Mike's obstacle will end up being an excuse to send him home as f3. It seems flimsy as far as being a f1 obstacle IMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:09 pm

albean99 wrote:Mikhel's obstacle is that he's afraid of being heartbroken IMO. Them making it seems like he leaves is a very big obstacle. It doesn't mean he's f1 but it's the edit I don't understand. Where's the surprise if he's just going to end up heartbroken as he feared?

KW already seems past his obstacle but there's still time. His mom is showing doubt so we'll see how that works out.

I suspect Mike's obstacle will end up being an excuse to send him home as f3. It seems flimsy as far as being a f1 obstacle IMO.

I too don't understand Mikhel's edit at this point knowing that he is F2.
Tuesday can't come soon enough
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] do you mean knowing Mikhel is in the f2? We don't know he's the f2.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:36 pm

albean99 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] do you mean knowing Mikhel is in the f2? We don't know he's the f2.

Yes I meant in F2. Sorry about that
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:12 pm

My mistake it is a repeat, I thought it was Tuesday today laugh out loud, too excited to see the show.

Last edited by reason on Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:38 pm

Today and not the usual, Tuesday?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:03 pm

Who's Jordan?

Sorry It's hard to keep up criss-crossing all over the world. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you're referring to my post, I was talking about JoJo's Jordan Smiley (& how KW kind of reminded me of him with the whole "player/is he ready to settle down" thing)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:12 pm

albean99 wrote:Mikhel's obstacle is that he's afraid of being heartbroken IMO. Them making it seems like he leaves is a very big obstacle. It doesn't mean he's f1 but it's the edit I don't understand. Where's the surprise if he's just going to end up heartbroken as he feared?

The heartbroken thing is also a flimsy obstacle. Pretty much anyone and everyone can claim that one. Has Mikhel talked about an ex that broke his heart? I don't recall, so it's just a generic excuse tptb can set up. Honestly, the only reason I don't think he is F3 is because we have proof that he is Cuba. He feels so much like an F3 to me even though I see that she really likes him. I wonder if there was only room for one firefighter in the F2? I can see tptb thinking that Mike and Kevin are just too much alike....solid guys, solid families and both firefighters. Suspect

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 71 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again