Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 69 of 71 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you're referring to my post, I was talking about JoJo's Jordan Smiley (& how KW kind of reminded me of him with the whole "player/is he ready to settle down" thing)

Oh my gosh, so sorry. I thought you were talking about Jordan from New Zealand Bachelor and I couldn't figure it out. Sorry!


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 44239
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by djogbenyuie on Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Mikhel's obstacle is that he's afraid of being heartbroken IMO. Them making it seems like he leaves is a very big obstacle. It doesn't mean he's f1 but it's the edit I don't understand. Where's the surprise if he's just going to end up heartbroken as he feared?

KW already seems past his obstacle but there's still time. His mom is showing doubt so we'll see how that works out.

I suspect Mike's obstacle will end up being an excuse to send him home as f3. It seems flimsy as far as being a f1 obstacle IMO.

The heartbroken thing is also a flimsy obstacle. Pretty much anyone and everyone can claim that one. Has Mikhel talked about an ex that broke his heart? I don't recall, so it's just a generic excuse tptb can set up. Honestly, the only reason I don't think he is F3 is because we have proof that he is Cuba. He feels so much like an F3 to me even though I see that she really likes him. I wonder if there was only room for one firefighter in the F2? I can see tptb thinking that Mike and Kevin are just too much alike....solid guys, solid families and both firefighters.  Suspect

Actually he did tell Jas on one of the very first GD that he has been heartbroken before and that he had been closed up.

With that said, the point is not that we believe in the obstacle but why put it out there and why now?
There will be enough drama because KW or Mike will be let go.

Maybe it's just their way to prepare the audience for him not being the F1?
avatar
djogbenyuie

Posts : 1246
Join date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by TheWrongReasons on Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you're referring to my post, I was talking about JoJo's Jordan Smiley (& how KW kind of reminded me of him with the whole "player/is he ready to settle down" thing)

Oh my gosh, so sorry. I thought you were talking about Jordan from New Zealand Bachelor and I couldn't figure it out. Sorry!
Lol np, it can get confusing with so many countries' versions being discussed! Smiley

avatar
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 1417
Join date : 2014-09-22
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite on Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Mikhel's obstacle is that he's afraid of being heartbroken IMO. Them making it seems like he leaves is a very big obstacle. It doesn't mean he's f1 but it's the edit I don't understand. Where's the surprise if he's just going to end up heartbroken as he feared?

KW already seems past his obstacle but there's still time. His mom is showing doubt so we'll see how that works out.

I suspect Mike's obstacle will end up being an excuse to send him home as f3. It seems flimsy as far as being a f1 obstacle IMO.

The heartbroken thing is also a flimsy obstacle. Pretty much anyone and everyone can claim that one. Has Mikhel talked about an ex that broke his heart? I don't recall, so it's just a generic excuse tptb can set up. Honestly, the only reason I don't think he is F3 is because we have proof that he is Cuba. He feels so much like an F3 to me even though I see that she really likes him. I wonder if there was only room for one firefighter in the F2? I can see tptb thinking that Mike and Kevin are just too much alike....solid guys, solid families and both firefighters.  Suspect

Actually he did tell Jas on one of the very first GD that he has been heartbroken before and that he had been closed up.

With that said, the point is not that we believe in the obstacle but why put it out there and why now?
There will be enough drama because KW or Mike will be let go.

Maybe it's just their way to prepare the audience for him not being the F1?

Or setting him up as the broken hearted next bachelor.
avatar
Sprite

Posts : 8825
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by albean99 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:36 pm

I can't imagine many people think Mikhel will be f1, even me and he's my favorite. They usually don't want us to be prepared for anything that actually will happen. I realize this is a Canadian show but that seems to be reality tv in general IMO.


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
avatar
albean99
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 12473
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM on Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ITA  Mikhel's my favourite and I think he's the one I would pick but at this point I think it'll be Kevin W, which is fine because I like them together too. I don't see the romantic connection between Jasmine and Mike at all though and when I compare all three relationships, it's hard for me to see her picking him.

ReneeM

Posts : 3631
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by summerofsammi on Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:05 pm

It's pretty obvious Mikhel is F1 after the picture he just posted on Instagram: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

summerofsammi

Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-10-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love on Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's pretty obvious Mikhel is F1 after the picture he just posted on Instagram: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maybe a little too obvious???? That is them on his HTD so is that him just sharing a preview of what happened then?
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 8358
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 48
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:12 pm

I just get the gut feeling that most of us will be shock tomorrow, with how things play out.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:16 pm

BikeGate or WatermelonGate laugh out loud

There have been F2's in the past that have posted IG's of them and the lead. It's interesting that he would be so bold, coming from someone who doesn't do SM that often.

Seth was also a contestant, I wonder what that is all about.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 44239
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Maddy on Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W Network ‏@w_network
What do you tell your parents when you're on a show like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? Watch the video messages they sent home: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Maddy

Posts : 7667
Join date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by lightredemption on Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:20 pm

Mikhel has posted a photo on IG of him kissing Jasmine before. He also posted an SC with a quote from their first kiss and commented that it was a moment he'd never forget. It just seems a bit excessive for an F1 altogether IMO
avatar
lightredemption

Posts : 294
Join date : 2016-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 71 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum