SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rosé - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:47 pm

Dessler wrote:snipped..
It's no secret that I suck at social media sooooo my New Years' resolution is to figure out this whole social media thing. So please go follow me at my new Twitter account. @therachlindsay
snipped

OnePromise wrote:Did we have Rachel's IG? I think it's bigrach_. Raven is following her now.

bblake wrote:
RealitySteve @realitysteve 16m wrote:(SPOILER): Ok fine, I'll tell you who Nick's date today is. Her name is Rachel Lindsay and she's a 31 yr old lawyer from Dallas.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's her LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lindsayrachel
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=7924941

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:54 am; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

rosé - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hdman Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:26 pm

She's pretty.

hdman

Back to top Go down

rosé - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:44 pm

Michael Eldridge ‏@MDEldridgeTHD  7h7 hours ago

Evidently stumbled into ABC filming an episode of The Bachelor at the French Quarter, you just never know in N'awlins! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

12:24 PM - 12 Oct 2016
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  5h5 hours ago
(SPOILER): Nick and his date at Cafe du Monde. They will then head to One Eyed Jacks for the LOLO performance

2:23 PM - 12 Oct 2016
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  4h4 hours ago
(SPOILER): And a still picture of them w their faces stuck together...

3:42 PM - 12 Oct 2016
There's also some videos of them: 1 2 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:56 pm

drooling Interesting real interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:57 pm

If I just go by the still pic where they were kissing and video#1, I would say Nick is not that into her because he kept his left arm by his side. But they look they had a great time on video#3. So what do I know, really?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:02 am

I cant see the video where is it. I dont have insta

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:07 am

If you click on 1 2 3, 1 and 2 are on Twitter and should be viewable by all. Here's video 3 on IG for those that don't have an IG.

@kinfolkbrassband2016 filming [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] today @thebachelor_abc [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:12 am

sdmom wrote:If I just go by the still pic where they were kissing and video#1, I would say Nick is not that into her because he kept his left arm by his side. But they look they had a great time on video#3. So what do I know, really?

I saw the awkward arm position too but maybe he wasn't sure with the umbrella in her hand situation that was going on. They do look like they are enjoying each other/the scene. I like her so far. laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:15 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sdmom wrote:If I just go by the still pic where they were kissing and video#1, I would say Nick is not that into her because he kept his left arm by his side. But they look they had a great time on video#3. So what do I know, really?

I saw the awkward arm position too but maybe he wasn't sure with the umbrella in her hand situation that was going on. They do look like they are enjoying each other/the scene. I like her so far. laugh out loud

I thought about that umbrella too. But she had both arms around him despite her umbrella. Anyway, just my speculation

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:37 am

sdmom wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

I thought about that umbrella too. But she had both arms around him despite her umbrella. Anyway, just my speculation

True....though maybe he was afraid that if he wrapped his umbrella holding arm around her that the umbrella may poke at her? It looks like her umbrella arm is up towards him but not actually touching him as well. laugh out loud Without knowing the theme of the festivities I wonder if it would it have been frowned upon for them both to set their umbrellas down at some point? giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:05 am

A front view version of the same video

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They look like they are having a good time. Smiley

ETA: One more

@kinfolkbrassband2016 filming @thebachelor_abc in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks to the production crew, who were lovely & so easy to work with. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by coolangel on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:22 am

They both seem like great dancers Smiley
I think they look cute together in the 1st date pic posted (I find marked height differences adorable).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena