SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by julychild Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:17 pm

I'm with those who believe the account was active all along, but most don't have or didn't know her ig name. Jasmine, Raven and co just got back on sm, officially, today and that is why they followed today.

I've concluded that one of the friendship groups will be that of Raven, Rachel and Jasmine...and maybe that Alexis girl (who iiiiiis she?), if she had lasted.

julychild

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:33 pm

I think she looks really cute in this picture [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Believe it or not Lol... by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:45 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:I think she looks really cute in this picture pic  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Believe it or not Lol... by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes she does! seems like an old pic
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:11 pm

Rachel is now following Raven and Kristina. So we have actual SM activity.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:16 pm

hae1001 wrote:Corinne deleted photos about a week ago
Correct. IMO, the F4 are

F1: Vanessa
F2: Rachel
F3: Corrine
F4: Raven

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:11 am

I think raven's account being hacked/being controlled by family changes things - it seems weird she would wait a week+ to go public and follow people if she was let go at F4. I'm thinking she's F2 or F2.

Rachel's also following Astrid! Wonder if Astrid, Kristina, Raven, and Rachel is going to be one of the close friendships? They all seem really great, from what we know of them. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:46 am

nothatgirl wrote:I think raven's account being hacked/being controlled by family changes things - it seems weird she would wait a week+ to go public and follow people if she was let go at F4. I'm thinking she's F2 or F2.

Rachel's also following Astrid! Wonder if Astrid, Kristina, Raven, and Rachel is going to be one of the close friendships? They all seem really great, from what we know of them. IMO.
I am using Raven's SM as well as the point that was made of how the dresses are now back on the showroom floor. IMO, Raven didn't get past F4.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:04 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:I think she looks really cute in this picture [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This pic depicts an example of some boldness/feistiness that Nick would love!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:10 am

Rachel is active again on IG; she just started following Astrid, Kristina and Raven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:04 am

Rachel just posted a pic. She looks pretty.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can we see the photo please? I know I dont have insta.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:19 am

I'm not sure how to post it on here. Can someone help? I also like her caption on the pic.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena