SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:30 pm

Love her smile!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kimberlyg Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:32 am

I <3 her already. That red dress is all sorts of gorgeous.

Also, she comes across both smart and normal in her bio. Definitely frontrunner for the 'ette. Honestly, I'm looking more forward to her season than Nick's at this point laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:47 am

bigrach_
What's the difference between a female lawyer and a pitbull? Lipstick. And red lipstick at that
Oh yeah.... I'm on @bachelorabc. (cover eyes emoticon) Count down is on to see just how far that red lipstick got me. (Rose, lips, lipstick emoticons) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tune in Mondays nightly, at 8/7 central starting January 2nd.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:52 am

I'm kind of glad now that she's not F1, because their hashtags would have been ten pages long on every picture laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:55 am

Haha, a bit overboard with the hashtags. Still hope she's the Bette though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:07 am

Oh, no...overdoing it with the hashtags is one of biggest pet-peeves! Come on, Rachel, let this be your only flaw!

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:27 am

I find it interesting that Rachel follows 17 girls from Nick's season and almost everyone who is sleuthed to have made the top 10 except Vanessa. IMO from pre-season sleuthing, the only competition for Nick's heart was between Rachel and Vanessa and based on the episode 1 press release, looks like it started night 1.

It'll be interesting to see the dynamic between all these strong personalities. Hugesmile
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:30 am

Y@coolangel, I agree. Especially since Vanessa follows Rachel. Looking forward to seeing things unfold!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:41 am

Wow I like her until those hashtags...girl you better than this. Come on now. Still rooting for her to be the Bette

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:55 pm

Well at least she's compatible with Nick in that regard laugh out loud.

I do wonder why people take time to type that all out. It looks time consuming!

I think her SM game will be strong right out of the gate knowing she has a good shot for Bette and wants to avoid a last min switcheroo to someone more popular.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:40 pm

Using all those hashtags will bring you to pages of that hashtag and chances are the original pic that was posted will show up. My son does it all the time for advertising purposes.

I just tried roughly 8 of those hashtags, and that pic was in each one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:47 pm

I looked through her old pictures way before, she is a "hashtag girl". I don't think she is doing it for advertising purposes imo. She just likes "hash tagging" places,events e.t.c
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena