SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

newyearnewme - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:02 pm

I wouldn't mind if she were. I hope she starts doing a bit more social media or Corrine may end up with it! (ugh) :pout

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

newyearnewme - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:01 pm

atem wrote:I wouldn't mind if she were.  I hope she starts doing a bit more social media or Corrine may end up with it! (ugh) :pout
I would believe that Nick and Andi ran off together and eloped before I believed that Corinne has even a 1% chance of being the Bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:02 am

Confirming what I said earlier about her not being SM savvy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She is starting to IMO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It's no secret that I suck at social media sooooo my New Years' resolution is to figure out this whole social media thing. So please go follow me at my new Twitter account. Photo cred: @iamdjsouljah [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I found the post you were talking about.

Supah-snap: Just realized I've met Rachel, First Rose Impressionist, and -- no spoils -- she's a friggin' delight! Rachel was 1 of ~10 Dallas attorneys volunteering her time at a speed-mentoring event I attended. She came across as smart, frank, savvy & creative. Bonus: even more beautiful in 3-D.
Rachel shared how difficult it is to meet romantic prospects while making one's bones as a lawyer -- working most nights & weekends, being available for urgent legal matters -- and because the nature & demands of this career can limit social opp's outside of the profession. So glad she busted out to try for love! If not with Nick, then someone [else] deserving. Rachel seems like a fabulous person.

Source:https://www.facebook.com/groups/RoseBuddiesCast/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:02 pm

And so it begins.

Can I just say that I hate those nails. They look like the press on variety.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:08 pm

I actually love that she isn't SM savvy. She'll need it if she wants to resonate with fans and create a following hopefully to snag the bette gig.

Love the nails just a tad shorter, super trendy style though.

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:09 pm

I think her new account name makes her easier to find and avoids fans following any fake accounts that may pop up.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:41 pm

notarose wrote:I think her new account name makes her easier to find and avoids fans following any fake accounts that may pop up.

IA we see it all the time. Name change, with the addition of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA I an not a fan of those nails, at, all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:42 pm

Yeah those nails are bad. IMO skank press on nails.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:56 pm

Dessler wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I found the post you were talking about.

Supah-snap: Just realized I've met Rachel, First Rose Impressionist, and -- no spoils -- she's a friggin' delight! Rachel was 1 of ~10 Dallas attorneys volunteering her time at a speed-mentoring event I attended. She came across as smart, frank, savvy & creative. Bonus: even more beautiful in 3-D.
Rachel shared how difficult it is to meet romantic prospects while making one's bones as a lawyer -- working most nights & weekends, being available for urgent legal matters -- and because the nature & demands of this career can limit social opp's outside of the profession. So glad she busted out to try for love! If not with Nick, then someone [else] deserving. Rachel seems like a fabulous person.

Source:https://www.facebook.com/groups/RoseBuddiesCast/

Thanks for posting that.  Personally, I love how she's described above and that she's a hard worker.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:00 pm

^^^This!!!
N clapping! clapping! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah those nails are bad. IMO skank press on nails.

I don't like them either. I hope she gets rid of them, if she's the Bachelorette!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena