SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:48 pm

I'm bringing this over from Corrine's thread to ask a question....

Duke702 wrote:I think, as they focus more on other girls, their following will increase much more. Right now Corrine is 2nd in the final for behind Vanessa on Instagram, then Raven, then Rachel. I think Instagram is prob the best indicator imo.

Right now on IG:
Vanessa- 66.9k
Corinne- 51.4k
Danielle M.- 48.8k
Raven- 31.5k
Kristina- 16.9k
Rachel-15.2k
Whitney- 13.9k

Ok, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Do you (or anyone here) have any ideas to help Rachel out?! She's way too far behind and she sort of sucks at social media to me (laugh out loud) JMO, but she's got to kick it up with interacting with people!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:52 pm

She will show her true self and if the public dont want it she still have a wonderful career and god will continue to bless her, she does not need the show for her bread just to find a good man and maybe she will find him in short time away from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:00 pm

I honestly think that as they show Rachel more, and as the episodes go on and it gets down to less girls, people will really like her and she will naturally get more followers. JMO. She was barely shown this week, so I think that has something to do with it. Hey, Ben didn't post much on social media and he got the lead.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:10 pm

Duke702 wrote:I honestly think that as they show Rachel more, and as the episodes go on and it gets down to less girls, people will really like her and she will naturally get more followers. JMO. She was barely shown this week, so I think that has something to do with it. Hey, Ben didn't post much on social media and he got the lead.

Good to know! It seems like this show is so social media driven that makes the difference.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:41 pm

I think that originally having a very hard to find handle and being completely absent in the second episode is why she has so few followers. On all the media I listen to or read, she seems to be a fan favorite along with Vanessa and Danielle m, so I would be surprised if she didn't eventually catch up. I also have to say, I love Rachel and raven's friendship. Instead of competing for followers, Raven was encouraging everyone to follow Rachel on twitter, which I thought was so cute.

I do think social media is very important, but not everything. If I remember correctly, becca had more followers than Jojo; Arie had more followers than Chris Soules; Leslie had more followers than Desiree when they were announced as leads. Technically, Danielle L has the most followers right now and she's almost certainly not going to be lead! IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:23 am

I don't care if she becomes the bachelorette or not, I just honestly want her to be happy. She just seem like an amazing person judging from how much the girls on her season love her, like five girls have called her their favourite.

I was surprised that she got the FIR, and still managed to be drama free atleast for the 2 episodes we have watched. Most FIR recipients always have a target on their back/are involved in some sort of drama. Nick thought she would have a target on her back and he gave her the rose because he knew she could handle it.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:37 am

Does anyone know if Rachel was on social media over the weekend from home when Nick was on his SHV

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:54 am

reason wrote:Does anyone know if Rachel was on social media over the weekend from home when Nick was on his SHV

She nor Raven rarely are on social media. Rachel seems to be on even less than Raven.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:58 am

reason wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you.

You are welcome. Seems Raven likes to use snapchat and I don't have that and don't want to take the time to join yet another social media site. I don't even get the purpose of snap chat. IDK about Rachel. Does anyone know if she has/uses snapchat? Doesn't seem like it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:00 am

She uses IG stories quite often.  She has 5 stories up now.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:49 pm

Hopefully, Rachel will be tweeting more tonight!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena