SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I'm just always left feeling like they're more friends than lovers every time they interact.  

I believe it is because we have comparisons with his interaction with Vanessa and DenielleL.  Nick cannot hide his "tells" so we may have learned when he is emotionally invested vs. when he is physically attracted - or when he has friend-zoned someone.  IMO That doesn't mean the relationship will not change in the next episodes.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:41 pm

The sense I am getting is that they have a mental chemistry and since both of them are more on the cerebral side - she's guarded as is he so their romantic connection would develop slowly and therefore not fast enough for this show -- IMHO she's going to be the typical "didn't open up fast enough" next bette candidate like ashley herbst and even kaitlyn. I agree that there isn't that instant intimacy between them (as compared to Vanessa) given how guarded they both are. And their connection is not the highly sexual kind - I think also due to rachel's guardedness.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:45 pm

emusha wrote:The sense I am getting is that they have a mental chemistry and since both of them are more on the cerebral side - she's guarded as is he so their romantic connection would develop slowly and therefore not fast enough for this show -- IMHO she's going to be the typical "didn't open up fast enough" next bette candidate like ashley herbst and even kaitlyn. I agree that there isn't that instant intimacy between them given how guarded they both are.

IA with you. She did say in her intro package that she does not believe in love at first sight, now i think it makes more sense as to why they included her saying that.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA nothing at this point tells me she is considered as the next lead. Plus if Millsy said on a recent podcast, going by what I read here, I didn't listen to it, he referred to the next 'ette like Kaitlyn, I don't see that resemblance at all. He also said someone who won't zero in on one or two contestants. This IMO is also Kaitlyn. She may have had her F1 picked out night one, but that didn't stop her from test driving others. Is that Rachel? I don't know yet, I don't see it.

I don't recall him mentioning Kaitlyn, although he might have done so in passing. The main comparison was made to Ali who "kind of liked everybody" vs. Andi and Jojo who zeroed on in their winner in their first day. Ali only slept with one person, so the point he was making wasn't about sex at all. It was that he didn't want a lead that was done by the first night and just going through the motions with the other guys and her pick was very predictable and obvious, but someone like Ali who still showed a lot of interest and energy with all the guys. IMO.

To me, that sounds like Rachel, especially with a recent US saying that a source says "At some point, the Bachelor or Bachelorette will be African-American". Very interesting to me they didn't POC, but AA. IMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Great pick @Desser - I can definitely see that being a comment that supports the above clue shared by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I think Rachel is more skeptical and pragmatic about this romance thing than the other ladies. Nick is working to draw her out and I think their date is going to be a bit late in that his relationship would have already developed significantly with Vanessa.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:17 pm

Chemistry I have realized is such a subjective thing coz apart from Vanessa, I only see genuine chemistry with Rachel even though he has sexual chemistry with Danielle L IMO. Even in their short conversation during the group date, I feel they had that connection. I think had Vanessa not been there, Rachel would have been the last one standing IMO.

As for the Bachelorette edit, Kaitlyn and Jojo also didn't get it till halfway into the season IMO where only 10 or so girls were remaining. Before that, Kaitlyn had the comic relief edit (kinda like Alexis this season) and Jojo was the happy, bubbly girl (kinda like Sarah this season) but who got a 1-1. They have enough time to give Rachel a bachelorette edit if they choose to. For me, the thing that would be telling as to which way they are leaning would be the fight between Vanessa and Rachel. If they want someone else as the lead, Rachel won't come out of the fight looking good in the edit irrespective of what happened IRL.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:52 pm

I just watched last night's episode and it's so obvious why the girls seem to love Rachel post show. All her scenes in the house with the other girls, someone's always cuddling with her, or holding her hand etc, and on the GD she was competitive but playful, and when Dominique is having her meltdown in the bathroom, Rachel's the one there, supporting and encouraging her. She just seems like an easy person to get along with. And in the little time I saw Nick and Rachel together, I definitely saw chemistry. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:05 pm

Lara wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA nothing at this point tells me she is considered as the next lead. Plus if Millsy said on a recent podcast, going by what I read here, I didn't listen to it, he referred to the next 'ette like Kaitlyn, I don't see that resemblance at all. He also said someone who won't zero in on one or two contestants. This IMO is also Kaitlyn. She may have had her F1 picked out night one, but that didn't stop her from test driving others. Is that Rachel? I don't know yet, I don't see it.

I don't recall him mentioning Kaitlyn, although he might have done so in passing. The main comparison was made to Ali who "kind of liked everybody" vs. Andi and Jojo who zeroed on in their winner in their first day. Ali only slept with one person, so the point he was making wasn't about sex at all. It was that he didn't want a lead that was done by the first night and just going through the motions with the other guys and her pick was very predictable and obvious, but someone like Ali who still showed a lot of interest and energy with all the guys. IMO.

To me, that sounds like Rachel, especially with a recent US saying that a source says "At some point, the Bachelor or Bachelorette will be African-American". Very interesting to me they didn't POC, but AA. IMO.

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

Well, RS states that a lot of the ladies were on Rachel's side after the blow up with Vanessa.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:09 pm

Like I said, I'm only going by what I read here. I didn't listen to it myself.

julychild wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] What did millsy say about Raven? TYIA

Raven Gates, 25
“Raven is a professional woman but from a small town. She is from Arkansas and went to the University of Arkansas. She is a very straight-shooting, no-nonsense Southern belle. She has a very sweet quality to her, and she is friendly to everyone, but she is sharp as a tack and will not be walked all over. I dare you to underestimate her. Some of the girls will learn that lesson. She is around fashion and clothes as a boutique owner. She is always “put together” and dreams of the big country wedding. She does fit that stereotype. She is very kind, loving, and sweet, and Nick finds that very attractive. He very much enjoys being comforted by her. She is that girl who makes him forget and relax and takes him away from all the nonsense in the house, and that girl is always someone you have to watch out for on The Bachelor."
(Photo: Mitch Haaseth/ABC)

He didn't talk about her specifically. In one of the soundcloud (I think it's ET recap) clips posted here somewhere, he talked about them having identified who the next Bachelorette will be and that the girl could be the best of all time, or something like that. He first of all likened the girl to Kaitlyn and later said she is like Ali (someone who will love everyone and not zero in on one guy like Andi and Jojo did). Raven seemed to me to be most like Ali (I'd pick Vanessa first, but she is spoiled F1) out of the F4 girls.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:11 pm

It's pretty incredible, since she got the first impression rose and the group date rose on the first date she's on, which would normally put her in Britt or Olivia territory, and someone the girls try to bring down. Yet the girls just completely adore her. She just doesn't seem arrogant or competitive at all, which is probably why it's so hard to hate her. Even despite her cheesy lines, I like her as she just seems like such a easy-going and kind person.

I definitely saw some chemistry with that gif that was posted and when Rachel joked about blaming nick for keeping her in the house. It's more of a friendly chemistry, but I like how comfortable they are with each other. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:19 pm

In 2 of her IG stories from the first epi she was more of a "jump up and down" fun girl than what we've seen so far on the show. Lots of energy.
She may be like that in the house and partly why the others are befriending her so quickly. That part of her will likely be shown much more on her 1-1 date.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:50 pm

Page 1 of this thread has some videos of them dancing on their 1-1 fate. It shows Nick is playful flirtatious and comfortable with her, imo. I can't wait to hear their conversations. I want to know what connections they have.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena