SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:52 pm

reason wrote:RS needs a chick or a man to keep his azz warm then he will stop reading Nick's mind as if he is bloody telepathic. IMHO.  He is just gross as all get out.  Nick is a person who respects all races is that so hard to believe?

Exactly! It is his right and freedom to not like Nick but he is really making himself look bad trying so hard to convince people Nick is some evil, terrible being out for no one but himself especially when referring to him choosing Rachel for FIR as being an out for himself type of thing but then trying to clean up the mess he wrote by saying he doesn't doubt Nick's interest in Rachel. dizzy

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:39 am

It's great to see so many people call out RS on twitter. To imply that Rachel got the FIR coz she is a WOC is incredibly offensive and it's nice to see that even his fans/followers recognize how racist he is being.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:52 am

If Nick chose Rachel as his final 1 I do believe RS would go nuts.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:35 am

About their date - my likes  Smiley

Nick wrapping his arms around Rachel in a pic that appears to be them waiting for production to set up the scene says to me that a cuddle before filming happened and I like that.
I like that Nick paid for coffee at the counter - more like RL.

I like the ease with which Rachel went with the flow of the situation.  She wasn't overtly sexy or showy - she was fun and playful. My impression was that they focused on each other throughout despite being filmed on the street leading a brass band carrying parasols.  giggling  She had good dance moves and he seemed to be following her lead.  Their bodies were always in close proximity. She had a great smile during all of the vid.  yes

There are kiss pics but no sense of how that transpired so although they look a tad awkward to me I'll wait until the scene plays out when the epi airs.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:41 am

Ugh that RS blog post is infuriating. It's straight up disturbing and insulting to insinuate that Rachel received the FIR because Nick wanted to "look good" by picking the black woman. Left such a horrible taste in my mouth. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:45 am

If Nick is looking out for himself then good for him. No one else is going to do so on this show. He knows how this show works, so if he is looking out for himself, then I fully expect that to mean when Nick gave FIR to Rachel he did so because HE wanted to and not because of anything else! jmho

Also, go Rachel  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:13 am

I can't wait to watch their date - they looked like they had a blast Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:30 am

I'm happy she got the FIR, she seems to be smart and successful, not just a pretty face. So even if she's not F1, the FIR receiver usually gets pretty far, so there's a good chance she can be the next lead!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:06 am

I saw a tweet saying RS has been racist towards black people on this show in the past in his recaps so I looked back through them and man he was really nasty towards Marshana on Matt's season. Kept calling her the token black woman and Miss Black Awareness, said that she belonged on Flavor of Love instead of the Bachelor, constantly made fun of her lips, accused her of pulling the race card and much like it's hard for him to believe Nick would give his FIR rose to Rachel for any other reason than he just wants to look good, it was hard for him to believe Matt actually liked Marshana even though she made it to the F6. I just think he can't wrap his mind around a white man being into a black woman. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:20 am

He did the same thing when revealing Sean's cast, which also had a considerable amount of black women. Basically projecting his own racist views onto Sean and saying that there's "no way that a Texas guy like Sean" would ever be interested in girls who aren't white... even though, you know, Sean's ex-girlfriend was black and he's now in an interracial marriage with Catherine. It's extremely transparent.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:12 am

RS is one of those obnoxious men who think they can speak for all other men, no matter how disgustingly narrow-minded their own views are. It takes a certain kind of stubborn arrogance. Deep down he knows himself that Nick might actually really like Rachel, that's why he added that last bit. Covering all his bases like he does every time he's unsure about the drivel he's writing.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:19 am

Oh man, I've long felt some type of way when RS talks about black contestants but wasn't sure if I was just being sensitive as a WOC. This blog cemented that for me and I'm glad he's getting called out by readers.

bluwavz wrote:I saw a tweet saying RS has been racist towards black people on this show in the past in his recaps so I looked back through them and man he was really nasty towards Marshana on Matt's season. Kept calling her the token black woman and Miss Black Awareness, said that she belonged on Flavor of Love instead of the Bachelor, constantly made fun of her lips, accused her of pulling the race card and much like it's hard for him to believe Nick would give his FIR rose to Rachel for any other reason than he just wants to look good, it was hard for him to believe Matt actually liked Marshana even though she made it to the F6. I just think he can't wrap his mind around a white man being into a black woman. JMO.

WTF. Talk about projecting your close minded beliefs on others.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena