SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Vanessa liked comments of being the bachelorette on twitter. Rachel likes all the comments made on instagram, i think it's just a way of appreciating all the kind words without having to reply to everybody.

Saying that promoting one's self as the bachelorette is not a good look while Nick who has been begging to be the bachelor (as confirmed by Millsy) is the bachelor makes me LOL.

The photoshoot is not for Us weekly, it is for Rachel's friend (the person taking her instagram videos and managing SM) she just opened her Art Company and what's better than using your friend who is about to blow up to advertise your new company.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:54 am

Dessler wrote:
Saying that promoting one's self as the bachelorette is not a good look while Nick who has been begging to be the bachelor (as confirmed by Millsy) is the bachelor makes me LOL.

If you're referring to my opinion, I don't recall reading here that Nick was continuously liking posts on SM wishing he was the Bachelor, if he even ever received those types of posts. IDK because I don't check SM likes and SM activity, only when I'm looking for something.

My opinion of it's not a good look, refers to other contestants, like Chris Soules Jake Pavelka Luke Andi, and so on. IMO maybe they were appreciative, but they certainly wanted to be the lead.

Vanessa is the spoiled F1. Obviously her likes have nothing to do with wanting to be the lead. Rachel is not the spoiled F1 nor are the others. To me it's like getting the mediaenquires@ all set up and changing their SM names to their proper names, before the season even starts. I personally don't like it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:59 am

Vanessa favourited this tweet about being the Bachelorette, so if Raven and Rachel are 'self promoting', then so is she...**IMO** https://twitter.com/allieecurran_/status/821705043581763586

And Nick begging Millsy to be the Bachelor for 3 years is way more famewhore-y behaviour than liking some supportive tweets about being the lead IMO. It makes him look desperate and disingenuous (again, JMO). Plus, Rachel likes every supportive comment she gets on IG, not just the ones about being the Bachelorette, so I think it's more of a "thanking fans for their kind words" thing rather than a self-promoting thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:19 pm

bblake wrote:Vanessa favourited this tweet about being the Bachelorette, so if Raven and Rachel are 'self promoting', then so is she...**IMO** https://twitter.com/allieecurran_/status/821705043581763586

And Nick begging Millsy to be the Bachelor for 3 years is way more famewhore-y behaviour than liking some supportive tweets about being the lead IMO. It makes him look desperate and disingenuous (again, JMO). Plus, Rachel likes every supportive comment she gets on IG, not just the ones about being the Bachelorette, so I think it's more of a "thanking fans for their kind words" thing rather than a self-promoting thing.

I agree!

Plus, thanks to those with info about the 'photo shoot'!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Well what if Rachel wants to be lead?? It is what it is and I hope she gets the gig.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:36 pm

bblake wrote:Vanessa favourited this tweet about being the Bachelorette, so if Raven and Rachel are 'self promoting', then so is she...**IMO** https://twitter.com/allieecurran_/status/821705043581763586

I have never heard this or seen anything factual supporting the bolded. Can you point me to this please? The only thing I have heard indicating this was from Abby Draper to RS in the podcast which appears to be very subjective if not a scorned, angry woman, IMO. Her podcast has been refuted by several sources if this is the case.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mariebeth Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:00 pm

All of them are famewhore, none more famewhorish than the other, just some are more successful than others. Heck, Rachel and Raven might allegedly be begging producers to become the next lead too.
The only one that aren't famewhore are the people like Chantal O'brian

mariebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

I have never heard this or seen anything factual supporting the bolded. Can you point me to this please? The only thing I have heard indicating this was from Abby Draper to RS in the podcast which appears to be very subjective if not a scorned, angry woman, IMO. Her podcast has been refuted by several sources if this is the case.

Robert Mills said that in his first podcast that he does on EW.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:08 pm

Rachel pretty much likes most comments, I know some people do that as a 'thanks.' If that's a Bachelorette promotion then that's pretty weak laugh out loud. I do think she's waiting until she 'peaks' on the show and I have no doubt it's coming IMO.

JMO there are categories of famewhores for me and she is no where near the top yet.

Oh and I definitely didn't need Millsy to tell me that Nick was begging and dangerous levels of desperate to get the job. Buuut that's for another thread laugh out loud. IMO. JMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:20 pm

None more famewhorish than the one on his 4th stint imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:24 pm

Robert Mills. OK. rofl He has also insinuated certain past cast were gay and other things most reputable. Thanks for that clarification.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Speaking of Millsy...I listened to the podcast last night on Sirius with Millsy recapping Episode 3 with Julia. I found it interesting that Julia kept calling Rachel (Danielle) when discussing the race for the ring during the 2nd group date. Its obvious Julia hasn't taken the time to give RS spoilers the time of day./ Anyway, Millsy let it go for the longest time as if he wanted Danielle's name to stand out in lieu of Rachel. Oviously, Julia doesn't realize Rachel plays a big part this season. You would think that for someone who is discussed among ette potentials, Millsy would correct Julia immediately, IMO. I just found it odd. It also left me feeling Danielle's departure during Episode 6 is a bigger deal than I originally thought.

I would provide the link but I tend to screw such things up. Has anyone else listened to it?

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena