SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:27 pm

I personally hope she continues to like these comments. I have seen almost every contestant like a comment that Promotes them in one way or the other. It used to bug me until I got a realisation that Bachelorworld is mainly about self promotion so I just leave them to it. They are all in the same boat, Nick campaigned and got the gig so if liking comments is one way to drum up support for the gig, good for her and whoever else is doing it. Imo

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:55 pm

Lara wrote:I actually didn't feel like she was that into him just yet. It felt like nick was making the first moves, by pulling her into his arms when they were on the date and then telling her to "come here" to kiss her. She also hasn't shown any jealousy so far (although that might change). I wonder what Rachel's type has been before Nick, because it did feel to me that she was going through the motions but sees him as a friend, not really a romantic partner. IMO.

As far as Rachel being the Bachelorette, I actually don't even think that would be the best avenue for her to meet the type of guy she would want to settle down with unless casting changes it up and stops casting ex-athletes and personal trainers. So I think she'll be fine either way, IMO, although I selfishly would like to see more of her.

Did Rachel give an interview to say what type of fellows she would like? if there is one can someone please point me in the direction so I can read it?

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Had a BLAST yesterday working on a little project with the BEST TEAM ever!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:21 pm

Lara wrote:
mindless wrote:
Lara wrote:

Robert Mills said that in his first podcast that he does on EW.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just listened to that podcast and nowhere did Robert Mills say Nick was "begging to be the Bachelor". He just said the only person who ever though Nick would be the Bachelor was Nick himself and that he was always happy to say "I'm very interested in being the Bachelor/I'm here for you, if you need a Bachelor". Seems like it was worth repeating, since they finally took him up on his offer. But Mills also said that at that point, after 3 times on the show even Nick thought there's no way it'll happen, so it was a surprise for him in that sense. Just wanted to clarify.

I wasn't the one who used the word "begging", but I can certainly understand why people paraphrased it that way. It was pretty clear to me that Mills was throwing shade at nick "nobody ever thought of nick as the bachelor...except nick." And "Nick was always happy to say I'm here for you if you need a bachelor....always was VERY interested to be the bachelor". Like, that is thirty as h*ll. Definitely makes nick's whole "I had to talk it over with my family and it took me three days and blah blah" sound like BS. More relevant to this thread, it makes liking a bunch of complimentary IG comments sound like child's play when it comes to self-promoting. Rachel, go to nick for tips, girl!

IMO.

Pretty thirsty....imo. :yes: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 4256136633
He could teach Rachel lesson 101 about getting the lead role

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:11 am

Cila51290 wrote:Aside from Rachel possibly being the first diverse ette, I just don't find her to be a FUN ette. She's smart, gracious, and can carry on a conversation. I just don't see the fun side and dancing with Nick is not gonna cut it for me. I need to see more from her. I still think her personality doesn't shine through on tv. She reminds me a bit of Caila. Something is missing. I'm sure she's lovely in person since she had tons of friends in the house. Rachel is still laying low and I don't think her 1 on 1 with Nick will change much as some may think it will. JMO

I still think this show is set on having a minority lead as the Bachelorette.  I think Rachel would be fun.  Maybe, Nick was so checked out, it doesn't show?  IDK.

reason wrote:
Lara wrote:I actually didn't feel like she was that into him just yet. It felt like nick was making the first moves, by pulling her into his arms when they were on the date and then telling her to "come here" to kiss her. She also hasn't shown any jealousy so far (although that might change). I wonder what Rachel's type has been before Nick, because it did feel to me that she was going through the motions but sees him as a friend, not really a romantic partner. IMO.

As far as Rachel being the Bachelorette, I actually don't even think that would be the best avenue for her to meet the type of guy she would want to settle down with unless casting changes it up and stops casting ex-athletes and personal trainers. So I think she'll be fine either way, IMO, although I selfishly would like to see more of her.

Did Rachel give an interview to say what type of fellows she would like? if there is one can someone please point me in the direction so I can read it?

I sure wish we got to see the full questionnaire for the women this season like for Desiree's season.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:25 pm

From all random of random happenstance, I saw a post that shows that Rachel and some guy she follows on sm are both at the same hotel in Vieques....hmmmmm?!?! (or nothing, could be a group thing)

Check out his latest post   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks like a recent follow on IG and Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Because I know people will ask...We know Rachel is at the same place based on her IG stories.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Naijabach Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  They might be friends, but he was the one who took a picture of her on instagram holding the paper with her  new social media handle and she mentioned him in the description of the picture. She also took a picture with another friend on her story so maybe like you said it may be a group trip.
Naijabach
Naijabach

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:11 pm

Naijabach wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  They might be friends, but he was the one who took a picture of her on instagram holding the paper with her  new social media handle and she mentioned him in the description of the picture. She also took a picture with another friend on her story so maybe like you said it may be a group trip.

Yup!  

welcomebanner OmoNaija (You'll get it!)

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Naijabach Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you for the welcome!! and I get it!! Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1377737533   its nice to have to familiarity. Have alway been browsing the forum but finally decided to post!! laugh out loud
Naijabach
Naijabach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:29 pm

Let me put out some humor do I believe that she is dating? No.  As a lawyer did she not sign a contract? Yes.  I will leave this hanging, because I dont think she is a fool, No.  With all implications of that said contract.

Since I dont live in the US can someone tell me where Vieques is please? thank you in advance.

Last edited by reason on Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Puerto Rico
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] got it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena