SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:20 pm

Dessler wrote:With regards to the Corinne situation, i think Rachel and Corrine have some sort of friendship because i re watched the ep and going into the rose ceremony the showed Corrine holding on to Rachel.

Not that I know of. Rachel is really close with Raven.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Carine Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:12 pm

I noticed she is quite close with Raven, Astrid, Alexis and Whitney, noticed quite a few of their interactions and closeness when everyone is together.

I just caught up on the show and I think she likes Nick but is still quite on guard and has a wall up, which is the typical F3 edit, their date next week should be fun.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:47 pm

Yeah, Rachel got an awesome 1 on 1 date! Too bad the other dates suck to me. There's so many other things they could have done in New Orleans!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:51 pm

I don't think she gets a lot of intimate time with him -- how far after this date is her second date?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:54 pm

emusha wrote:I don't think she gets a lot of intimate time with him -- how far after this date is her second date?

In Bimini.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:45 pm

how many weeks later is that?
And do we have any photos for it?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:23 pm

emusha wrote:how many weeks later is that?
And do we have any photos for it?

Two episodes after the New Orleans one. The epi after New Orleans she's in a group date and is on the team that won the volley ball (with Corrine and Raven).

No, we don't have any photos of their 1 on 1 date. Only RS info on that one.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:42 pm

Rachel did an IG story about beards, and how she's all for them until they become monsters and take over everything. That dude she was speculated to be with in puerto rico has a giant beard. Interesting.

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:37 pm

I wanted to like/root for Rachel so much especially since she's F3 and could mean the 'ette role but I still find her incredibly boring. Based on those screen caps of her upcoming 1 on 1 date with Nick, it looks so dull apart from the dancing. She just doesn't come alive on tv. Jubilee had way more presence than Rachel on Ben's season whether good or bad. IMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA she hasn't done anything for me yet. I can't get past her hair. It looks like to me she needs a good cut trim new style, something more healthy looking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Naijabach Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:25 pm

As someone who doesn't care about her being the bachelorette, Im fine with the way she comes across. Like some people pointed out due to her age and her type of job, I think she would be under much scrutiny if she made certain comments or even told a story similar to Raven's.

I do agree about her hair, sometimes I just want to run a comb through it but again, it could just be that she doesn't care about putting too much focus on her physical appearance, but her hair does look nice pulled back in the corinne vs. Taylor promo for next week.

Naijabach
Naijabach

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:49 pm

Rachel seems really low key. I know they're both WOC but I see zero similarities to Jubilee. Night and day.

And honestly I think her hair is natural, or more natural than most of the girls vs wearing a full weave (which IMO isn't the healthiest option).

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena