SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:50 pm

Rachel is exactly how i imagined she will be preseason. She is beautiful, mature, smart, confident, reserved and i'd like to think kind/nice since most of the girls love her.

Her hair/appearance does not bother me at all, in a tv world that is filled with 23-25 year olds getting boob jobs, lip injections and all sorts. It is refreshing to see someone like her. IMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:10 pm

Dessler wrote:Rachel is exactly how i imagined she will be preseason. She is beautiful, mature, smart, confident, reserved and i'd like to think kind/nice since most of the girls love her.

Her hair/appearance does not bother me at all, in a tv world that is filled with 23-25 year olds getting boob jobs, lip injections and all sorts. It is refreshing to see someone like her. IMO

I agree! I like Rachel so far.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:15 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Dessler wrote:Rachel is exactly how i imagined she will be preseason. She is beautiful, mature, smart, confident, reserved and i'd like to think kind/nice since most of the girls love her.

I agree! I like Rachel so far.

clapping! clapping! Not all hairs can look smooth and straight 24/7 so it doesn't bother me at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:18 pm

It seems like the they spent the whole day together because they both have the same outfit on all day. Is this normal?
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:39 pm

Dessler wrote:It seems like the they spent the whole day together because they both have the same outfit on all day. Is this normal?

Yes. Danielle L.'s date was like that.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:03 pm

I wonder if she is actually reserved, or if her lack of screen time is making it seem that way. Before the season started, so many of the girls would comment on her IG about how they can't wait to watch her progression to becoming "Big Rach". To me, that implies a more feisty and assertive personality than what we've seen so far. I watched that snapchat that Raven posted during their NYE reunion and in that Rachel seemed a lot more "life of the party" than what we're seeing. I saw that girl in the premiere when she was joking about Raven stealing the FIR, but not really since then. There seemed to be a lot of material cut from this week's episode, with Rachel being shown in the promo saying "what the eff does that even mean"; my prediction is that (IMO) that was directed at Taylor/Vanessa and that's why she was talking to Nick about being uncomfortable on groups dates.

Regardless, I still really like her. She seems like a loyal friend and a smart, confident girl. She seems the most "real" to me. The other girls in the F4 all seem to have (IMO) visible boob jobs or lip injections and it's nice to see a girl who is secure with her natural self. All, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:25 pm

^^^
I saw Rachel's IG stories about her watch party of the first night. I don't follow her snapchat but on what I did watch she was having fun and causing a rukus. Very high energy.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:49 pm

Lara wrote:

I wonder if she is actually reserved, or if her lack of screen time is making it seem that way. Before the season started, so many of the girls would comment on her IG about how they can't wait to watch her progression to becoming "Big Rach". To me, that implies a more feisty and assertive personality than what we've seen so far. I watched that snapchat that Raven posted during their NYE reunion and in that Rachel seemed a lot more "life of the party" than what we're seeing. I saw that girl in the premiere when she was joking about Raven stealing the FIR, but not really since then. There seemed to be a lot of material cut from this week's episode, with Rachel being shown in the promo saying "what the eff does that even mean"; my prediction is that (IMO) that was directed at Taylor/Vanessa and that's why she was talking to Nick about being uncomfortable on groups dates.

Regardless, I still really like her. She seems like a loyal friend and a smart, confident girl. She seems the most "real" to me. The other girls in the F4 all seem to have (IMO) visible boob jobs or lip injections and it's nice to see a girl who is secure with her natural self. All, IMO.

I sure wish we got to see what really happened and not a manipulated version the show puts out. :yes:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:Rachel seems really low key. I know they're both WOC but I see zero similarities to Jubilee. Night and day.

And honestly I think her hair is natural, or more natural than most of the girls vs wearing a full weave (which IMO isn't the healthiest option).

I agree! I wasn't a fan of Jubilee really, I thought she was a bit harsh or pushy or something. Rachel seems more soft and feminine while still strong. And she seems very real to me. I would love her for the Bachelorette because she seems like a real catch, 31 smart, established and fun. I would like to see a change from the usual ette , without breast implants :gotcha:

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:10 pm

I definitely think the show's watered down Rachel's personality, just based on her SM and intro video, she seems outgoing and really fun. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that she hasn't gotten her 1-1 yet and so far the season's been very focused on Corinne's drama, and she doesn't seem to be a part of that.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Alexis commented on Instagram (@pacozero posted a pic of Rachel & Whitney being "Missing" from the last episode. Alexis said "I'm pissed about this, They are the best" so yea I mean IMO I think Alexis means they are both cool fun girls and just aren't being shown much because of Corinne's show takeover. Jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:10 pm

I don't really see the point in the edit not showing her much up to this point.  Everyone knows she's the FIR so it was almost inevitable that she was going to get a 1-1.

And she was the second person to kiss Nick at the m&g and has kissed every GD so she's not kiss cam shy?
Not sure what the edit storyline is here.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena