SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:29 pm

Naijabach wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Did any of the other dates that have passed get an ET interview?

She looks really happy and excited which is always a good thing.

The only other date I remember having an interview was the track and field date.

The breakup date - several girls were interviewed.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:41 pm

I love Rachel for going with "frustrating" instead of one of those generic bachelor words like "amazing" or "surreal". And, I'm impressed with Nick too - he's got some moves!

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:58 pm

I'm really, really pulling for Rachel to be the Bachelorette. I love that she seems so worldly and realistic, like when she described the process as frustrating. That was so refreshing. She said Jean-Michel Basquiat is her favourite artist; she knows about Second Line parades in New Orleans. I know we've had accomplished, career-women types as Bachelorettes before, but I just get a legitimate vibe with Rachel that I didn't really get with someone like Andi.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:06 am

I'm sure the ladies of the show will 100% agree!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:26 am

Lara wrote:I love Rachel for going with "frustrating" instead of one of those generic bachelor words like "amazing" or "surreal". And, I'm impressed with Nick too - he's got some moves!

A perfect response IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:17 am

Love that preview of Rachel.Seems like she was more excited about the second line than Nick realitytv - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:42 am

^^Can we start the discussion of the possibility of him purposely saving this date for Rachel? Maybe that's why her 1-1 took so long? It wasn't superficial excitement of her just being happy to be there, she seems to know all about the culture/customs. Maybe Nick was aware of this.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She said the same thing in the article under the video and i also remember she said she loves to dance in her intro package.

But I feel like Nick was planning this date for me specifically and that feels amazing, like no other girl in the house could have gone on this date but me," she explained.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:20 am

ReneeM wrote:^^Can we start the discussion of the possibility of him purposely saving this date for Rachel? Maybe that's why her 1-1 took so long? It wasn't superficial excitement of her just being happy to be there, she seems to know all about the culture/customs. Maybe Nick was aware of this.

That is always a possibility. Like a prod assistant asking Nick - here are the ladies you want 1 on 1s and some we think would be great for Bette. Who do you think you would want in which date? IMO. He said directly to Vanessa that "he wanted no-one else in the 0-G date but her." So he could have said the same thing to Rachel. I feel that Rachel would have asked him directly, why wait too long? But having watched Nick for a while now, he is not a very patient man - he wouldn't have waited this long if he really wanted to get to know her. That is my personal opinion though, for all I know he may have changed his approach with Rachel instead of making "the opportunity" to be with the lady/woman he is chasing.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:28 am

"Rachel has been kind of a front-runner since day one," Nick said of the Dallas native, who received the first impression rose. "Because I have so much confidence in her, she kind of had to wait a little bit."

"I am not a patient person and I have been telling him from the beginning that it's been hard to get the first impression rose and then wonder like, where is your date, when is it coming? But I feel like Nick was planning this date for me specifically and that feels amazing, like no other girl in the house could have gone on this date but me," she explained.

I feel like they answered all the questions in the ET article
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:21 am

^^^
Perhaps she was to have a date in epi 4 however with the location change the 1-1 choices changed as well. Rachel did have an ITM when the group arrived in his hometown where she said it was too soon to meet his family. Not sure why that was included however since it was it could be relevant.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:52 pm

I'll reserve judgment until I see their date, but at this moment I'm not keen on her as a lead. She lacks that 'it' appeal, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena