SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:11 pm

What if she's not interested in being the next lead and told TPTB? Maybe that explains what her screen time is downplayed? Just a thought.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:20 pm

In my opinion, I think Rachel would prefer to be the lead and have more say than being one of 30 women. She is very close with the fellow ladies and seemed to enjoy the experience.

She will be getting a huge date this Monday, so we will see where it goes from there.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:15 pm

sdmom wrote:What if she's not interested in being the next lead and told TPTB? Maybe that explains what her screen time is downplayed? Just a thought.

I was thinking the same thing, it could be a fun experience for her and she moves on.

She is quite low key, I noticed she barely posts on her social media. Does anyone know if she is back at work.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:49 pm

Only based on her Bio where she said that she feels she missed out on love because of concentrating on her career, I don't think she'll turn down the lead opportunity if it's offered to her. Whether it works out or not in the long run, no one can deny that the show is an opportunity to atleast meet 28 different men you might have a potential connection with IMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:53 pm

coolangel wrote:Only based on her Bio where she said that she feels she missed out on love because of concentrating on her career, I don't think she'll turn down the lead opportunity if it's offered to her. Whether it works out or not in the long run, no one can deny that the show is an opportunity to atleast meet 28 different men you might have a potential connection with IMO.

I also think Nick saying on night 1 and in interviews that she "made me comfortable", " fit right in" "like she belonged" could be interpreted as an endorsement.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:21 pm

Raven tweeted:
I can't wait for the world to see @TheRachLindsay take off her lawyer hat & transform into BIG RACH. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Neither can I!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:34 pm

She seems friendly with almost everyone but she seems especially close to Alexis, Astrid, and Raven. I love all their interactions because they're all so supportive of each other.

On another note, this tweet in Rachel's likes is sure to raise eyebrows [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:39 pm

ReneeM wrote:She seems friendly with almost everyone but she seems especially close to Alexis, Astrid, and Raven. I love all their interactions because they're all so supportive of each other.

On another note, this tweet in Rachel's likes is sure to raise eyebrows [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wow! IMO that's actually kind of assholish tweet to like. How is she too good for him? If she's thinking this, why even go on his season?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:42 pm

In this SM world, it's so easy to cast judgement on people with their likes and retweets. IMO that is not one of the tweets that should have been paid any attention to by any contestant. Once they sign up for this role, then they are married to it IMO. IMO They should be supportive of the leads decision.

Perhaps she's too good for Nick, but OTOH perhaps she isn't good enough for him. It works both ways IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:44 pm

Hmm that's a little rude to hit like on something like that considering Nick's been rejected twice already. If it just said "you're too good for him/rooting for you" then that's fine. The "reject him if you win" part sounds a little bitter to me. I think Rachel fell hard for Nick. She probably feels like she wasted her time since she didn't end up with him. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm

Maybe she thinks that after the season. After knowing him and presumably getting dumped by him she thinks it was a blessing in disguise. She might have had real feelings for him and is salty she got dumped. Maybe she didn't like how the breakup happened and that clarified things. If she's as confident as I presume she is, maybe she thinks she's beautiful, smart, accomplished, fun, outgoing etc and any guy who doesn't see that isn't worth her time. It's easy to come up with a MULTITUDE of reasons of why she would feel the way she does. I wish she had ignored that tweet but it makes me more curious about how things play out. Maybe it didn't end amicably.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:49 pm

I can't judge her negatively for that tweet since I believe the "too good for him" part to be true. JMO And that was my dream ending to this season. Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena