SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:51 pm

Even if it didn't end well for her, she signed up on her free will. Liking that tweet makes her look petty and bitter IMO, not a confident and secure woman.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:53 pm

As much as I like Rachel, when I saw that liked tweet yesterday I thought that it seemed that she was a little bitter towards Nick. And maybe a little more so because his spoiled F1 is a woman she did not get along very well with.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:53 pm

I saw the tweet 2 days ago and I read it as a joke maybe because of the emoji at the end (for some reason it did not seem malicious to me).JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:54 pm

I personally think none of the women are too good for Nick since they all agreed to do this show in the first place. One of them was going to win his heart. If you can't accept it after being in the bubble then that's on you. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:57 pm

I'm not seeing the correlation between her thinking she's too good for Nick (after getting to know him) and signing up for the show of her own free will? (before she knows him). The like seems petty but not bitter and one twitter like doesn't negate everything else we've seen of her personality from the show and on SM, which IS a confident, secure woman (Nick himself has said this about her). All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:02 pm

IMO it's not really thinking that she's too good for Nick (well IMO that too), but publicly liking that tweet, that makes her imo petty and bitter. She fully knows, that people pay attention to her twitter, to her likes etc, so she wants people to know, that she supports this idea. IMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:03 pm

I am sorry but how many times in the real world has a woman or man thought themselves too good for an ex? Countless Id say! Its not that Big a deal, I certainly think I am too good for every guy who broke up with me. Nick isn't an untouchable and everyone can't have nice things to say about him all the time. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:06 pm

Rachel just doesn't seem very SM-savvy to me and doesn't seem to realize her likes and tweets will be examined very closely. She just seems to like any comments or mentions that she comes across when she does use Twitter/IG. I really doubt she put much thought into it, IMO.

Considering nick is a guy who put an orange emoji in a picture of a woman he was ready to marry a year ago to mock her looks, even if Rachel is being petty and bitter, they're all part of that same club. IMO.

...I also think Rachel (and a few other girls this season) is too good for Nick. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:14 pm

I don't know any of these girls personally. I also don't know Nick personally. SM and even seeing them on TV can only paint part of the picture about someone IMO. So I don't think any of them is too good for anyone else. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:17 pm

My personal feelings: airing stuff on social media when it's not real private is not a good idea. Airing stuff on social media when it's not real private and you're not social media savvy is worse.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:18 pm

I don't think Rachel or anyobe else is too good for Nick. He's not a criminal, he's not a cruel or a mean person. What makes him any less than these women?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:29 pm

Nick isn't a special snowflake. *IMO* EVERY season there are always contestants I think are too good for the lead, even some of their F1's. I thought several of the ladies were out of Ben's league, during the airing of the show I thought Whitney was too good for Chris, Sharleen was my favourite on Juan Pablo's season and I was like 'he's just not on her level'. It wasn't a smart tweet to like because of all the attention it might grab but IMO the tweet really had very little to do with Nick. I say this because I do think Rachel's out of his league but for me it's more of a reflection of how much I like/respect Rachel rather than any dislike towards Nick. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena