SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:46 am

Will the HTD be in Dallas or is she from somewhere else?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:46 am

I am by no means a fan of RS, but I think any speculative discussion of what he continues to spew regarding race, culture, religion etc does not need to be voiced here as it is pure speculation. He is not a member here and not able to defend his POV.
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:24 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Will the HTD be in Dallas or is she from somewhere else?

She still lives in Dallas and is a lawyer here so, I would assume that the HTD will be here in Dallas. IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:41 pm

Thanks, whit. I haven't been following too closely.

Seems like a great girl, but there's that blasted FIR curse  Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:50 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Thanks, whit. I haven't been following too closely.

It's only a curse on the Bachelor though. On the Bachelorette it's more like a blessing and I consider Nick more of a Bachelorette anyway when it comes to picking a mate. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:06 pm

mindless wrote:

It's only a curse on the Bachelor though. On the Bachelorette it's more like a blessing and I consider Nick more of a Bachelorette anyway when it comes to picking a mate. giggling

laugh out loud. Had Andi not been a moron picking Josh and had chosen Nick in her season it would be 3 FIR F1s straight for Bachelorette so on that series it is definitely more good than bad to get the FIR. Going with the bolded another thing in Rachel's favor if Nick does the "Bachelorette" method is she had an ep 5 1/1 date which seems to be lately a trend for the F1 on the Bachelorette.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:23 pm

mindless wrote:

Hahahahaha, that's so true. He does seem like someone who knows what he wants right away and falls fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:05 pm

^^^
I agree with you Nick defentley knows what he wants but I do not think he falls fast. I think he is just looking for the right person and won't settle for less.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:53 pm

Admitted

Texas, 2011
Wisconsin, 2011
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, 2012

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She is currently able to practice in at least 2 states, 1 being Nick's home state.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:19 pm

whit90 wrote:^^^
I agree with you Nick defentley knows what he wants but I do not think he falls fast. I think he is just looking for the right person and won't settle for less.

I don't think the two are mutually exclusive though. Kaitlyn fell quickly for Shawn, Ben fell quickly for Lauren, and Jojo fell quickly for Jordan and in their minds, they're all with their perfect person and didn't settle. Just based on what I've seen with Nick, I do see him knowing very early on instead of having a Sean-type journey. I really like that about him, because he's so analytical and logical when it comes to everything else, I like that he is a bit of hopeless romantic. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:23 pm

^^^
Totally agree with your post and I do hope that he found his true love early . I just think he is picky due to coming from such a wonderful family with great role models as parents. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:48 am

Rachel's mom's Facebook
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Meet the folks
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kathy Lindsay "married in 2010" according to a post on her account however she could have just filled in that stat on that day rather than marry at that time.
Husband - Sam

From Rachel's Facebook
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Someone commented on the pic "what a BEAUTIFUL family! xo" so she may have 2 sisters.

Aside: scrolling through mom's Facebook friends, there are at least 2 interracial marriages with the surname "Lindsay" . Thought I'd add that - wasn't why I was scrolling - because I suspect there will be media about race when the show airs and Rachel gets the FIR. My point in posting this tidbit is that Nick's race will likely be a non-issue for the Lindsay family.
Besides, they knew who the Bach was before she went on the show.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena